We're working on it.

ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
You don’t have to do a thing if you already have a ponybooru account with a microsoft email.

The idea behind this extortion blowback is that it’s entirely likely microsoft will stop using UCE protect as a RBL (Root Block List (provider)) and that will result in the emails for microsoft working again.

The guy doesn’t deserve the money - and is likely going to be sitting in a swiss prison for a while if he continues the racket.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
New updates, rollup.

Rolled up to current version of philomena, along with some bug fixes and improvements.

Added a new feature, views counter. Does not track views when links are posted elsewhere.

Let me know here if you see any issues / have questions.
AdudefromCHL95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@ZizzyDizzyMC  
I noticed that images that I uploaded yesterday won’t have that counter.  
Does this mean the counter will appear for the new images that are uploaded from now on?

@Havoc  
When you open an image, it’s right next to the image res, quality image and size.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

It also counts multiple page refreshes by a single user as distinct views, so it’s not really representative of actual popularity of an image. But there are faves and upvotes for that.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@TrukkinDuck  
For now, yes. No other booru has decided to add that particular detail, derpi included. Though technically derpi used to have it back when they ran on booru-on-rails, they just removed the feature at some point.

But the code is open source and can be accessed by anyone, so if any other site wishes to use it there’s nothing stopping them.
TrukkinDuck

Nopan is best pants
@Napsack  
I see, I can see changes made by derpi to be okay to implement here. Especially if they share the same bug. For a long time since Eclipse, the fetcher on DA has never been the same.
AdudefromCHL95
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

So when I reload the page it takes pretty long and pops a 502 or 504 Bad Getaway message, I don’t know what’s going on or if other users noticed those errors recently.
Anonymous #916F
@AdudefromCHL95  
I can confirm, it happened to me to. I tried to refresh the front page about 40 minutes ago, my browser just kept loading until the connection timed out.

My internet connection seemed to be okay, and I checked the other boorus just to see if anything was up, everything else loaded fine. I think the site started loading for me again around 20 minutes ago.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide