We're working on it.

ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Cloudflare DNS is blocked by several high profile websites. I recommend Quad Nine, 9.9.9.9 https://www.quad9.net/

I’d love to work with you over a screenshare when I am less busy to help you fix this issue. Logic goes, if one person has the issue, many people has the issue.

@Marker  
Another bug report:
The video element for MP4s (e.g. >>8362) is missing the image-scaled class. Making it unable to scale properly with the browser’s viewport. Here is the part in Philomena where the class gets added.

This is a weird bug , one I did not find in testing. This is likely something to do with another file because my code is the exact same compared to what you linked. Am looking into it though.
Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
@ZizzyDizzyMC  
Sorry I wasn’t being clear. Philomena doesn’t allow mp4 uploads, so only encodes one full resolution mp4 as fallback for devices that doesn’t support webm playback. What I meant is that’s the section of the code you need to change.

Edit: Hmmm, the section above that isn’t making a lot of sense to me. Philomena doesn’t includes mp4s in data-uris anymore, so imageFormat should never be ‘mp4’.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
hmm I thought twitter was working. I knew tumblr was dead because I did not set up tumblr scraping.  
I’ll fix it tomorrow.
Deserter
Artist -

I don’t know where else to post this, but Dilarus and the Twitter crowd are already trying to take down the site, we should be careful  
full  
full
Anonymous #21A1
@Deserter  
the world is snowflakes now I miss the old days of being called a faggot in Xbox live for using a grenade launcher and getting ddosed.
Deserter
Artist -

Also, while I’m here, I think it should be a good idea to clarify that you can get a DNP and Takedown Requests, because people are saying, probably on purpose, that it’s impossible to remove art from here.
Anonymous #C12D
I don’t know where else to post this, but Dilarus and the Twitter crowd are already trying to take down the site, we should be careful
full
full

Well..Does this site use CDN?Some CDN have the ability to auto block high frequency requests or block potentially malicious IPs.
Anonymous #BD76
  1. Dilarus already removed all art including non-political ones from derpi. Now he wants to shut this site down? Bruh, if he lives in the EU then that’s his country’s problem and rule. This site was made shortly after to allow more freedom in what can be posted and drawn. Also it’s hosted in the US or something so content that’s legal in the US and not in the EU is our problem. Someone stop this man! What more do they want? America has freedom! The EU has house rules. They don’t need to follow the EU. You don’t like American democracy then ignore it. Them destroying something they don’t like legal or not makes them just as good as the very thing they swore to destroy.

2. We definitely need protection just in case.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide