Viewing last 25 versions of post by ArchiveAnon in topic We're working on it.

ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
"[@DragonRanger":](/forums/meta/topics/we-re-working-on-it?post_id=3658#post_3658
)  
When I download that file I see 99.78MB

Kinda weird it shows differently on their site... Not sure what would cause that.

In any case it seems like it's close enough to that 100MB limit that it may not work. I'll bring up to the admins potentially raising the limit by 1 or 2MB to make sure files skirting that limit can be uploaded though.

Edit: looking at it, it seems this is a binary vs decimal MB difference that may be causing the issue. (e.g. 1000GB = 1TB vs 1024GB = 1TB type stuff) - I'll update when I get a response from an admin on if it may be changed or not however.
No reason given
Edited by ArchiveAnon
ArchiveAnon

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
"@DragonRanger":/forums/meta/topics/we-re-working-on-it?post_id=3658#post_3658

Kinda weird it shows differently on their site... Not sure what would cause that.

In any case it seems like it's close enough to that 100MB limit that it may not work. I'll bring up to the admins potentially raising the limit by 1 or 2MB to make sure files skirting that limit can be uploaded though.

Edit: looking at it, it seems this is a binary vs decimal MB difference actually that may be causing the issue. (1000GB = 1TB vs 1024GB = 1TB type stuff) - I'll update when I get a response from an admin on if it may be changed or not however.
No reason given
Edited by ArchiveAnon
ArchiveAnon

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
"@DragonRanger":/forums/meta/topics/we-re-working-on-it?post_id=3658#post_3658

Edit: looking at it, it seems this is a binary vs decimal MB difference actually that may be causing the issue. (1000GB = 1TB vs 1024GB = 1TB type stuff) - I'll update when I get a response from an admin on if it may be changed or not however.
No reason given
Edited by ArchiveAnon