[Userscript] Derpibooru Image Importer

Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
Changelog for version 1.4.0:

• Added tag import utility.  
    You can find it by opening an image’s tag editor. It will respect your tag filtering setting and merge any new tags to the existing ones.

It will also try to perform some cleanup after the merge, currently it consists of two rules:  
    • Remove the ‘artist needed’ tag if there are any tags that begins with ‘artist:’  
    • Remove the ‘unknown oc’ tag if there are any tags that begins with ‘oc:’

Tell me if you think any more needs to be included.

• Added two more tags to default filter: ‘comments locked down’ and ‘comments more entertaining’. Old users, remember you need to manually update your list.
Anonymous #67F0
Would it be possible to get something like this for images we’ve upvoted on derpibooru? That’s what I’m most afraid of losing if Derpibooru actually dies tbh. I’ve upvoted hundreds of pics that I really like but never bothered downloading because, well… I figured Derpibooru would be around for a while yknow

Failing that, how about a script that automatically downloads all upvoted images at least?
Sff

@Maonyman  
Something that would mass upload all your upvotes/faves would run into the issue of a lot of it already having been uploaded and therefore uploading dupes. Manual uploads assistedby this script seems like the best we can do.
Maonyman

Oh no no, not uploading my upvoted posts, I mean finding any that have already been uploaded here and upvoting them on this account.
Marker

Misanthrope
@Korato  
According to the tag’s description:  
Any piece of artwork that was posted directly to Derpibooru, and as such the original source is Derpibooru itself. This still applies to pictures that have been downloaded from here and posted elsewhere such as Tumblr or E621 as long as they are uploaded by someone other than the artist.

If an artist wants to use the script to rehost their content on another site so that Derpi is no longer the sole original source, they can add the tag to the list themselves. But I think it makes more sense to leave the tag unfiltered for most users.
Anonymous #C177
Featured tag should also be black listed if it isnt already. Been noticing some uploads lately with the featured tag.
Anonymous #76CF
@stsyn  
Aren’t you a moderator on derpibooru? I clearly remember that overall consensus on derpibooru about “derpibooru exclusive” tag is that it’s need to be premiered on derpibooru, not to be actually “exclusive”. We don’t know the stance of ponybooru admins about “X exclusive” tag when it’s not “ponybooru exclusive”.

Offtopic, but you need to re-read definitions of “crotchboobs” and “teats” tags, and look up “big crotchboobs” and “delicious flat crotch” tags  
SVG is broken at the moment on ponybooru, sadly: >>88969 .  
@Anonymous #C177  
It’s already being filtered.
stsyn

I clearly remember that overall consensus on derpibooru about “derpibooru exclusive” tag is that it’s need to be premiered on derpibooru, not to be actually “exclusive”.

It is this way, but I don’t see any usage of this tag on ponibooru. Same way derpibooru may have tags “ponybooru exclusive”, “deviantart exclusive”, “twitter exclusive”, and I don’t think it will provide any purpose. There is source url field for this kind of information.

if it’s regarding derpibooru, then it’s better to move this topic to derpibooru itself
Marker

Misanthrope
@stsyn  
@stsyn  
Hello there! Sorry I missed your earlier post, and thanks for pointing out the issue with svg. You raised good points there regarding the derpi exclusive tags. I’ve added it to the default filter.
Marker

Misanthrope
@Anonymous #76CF  
Twibooru would be a little bit harder to support. But it should be possible assuming I don’t run into any unforeseen issues. But I imagine there will be less need for it, since I believe the devs intend to keep an ongoing scrape and import of anything uploaded to Derpi.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
Should that was fast be filtered from the image importer? It’s quite out of context at this point.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Napsack  
That tag still makes sense. It’s more about the original image creation date compared to what it’s being made in response too.

Generally it’s a good tag to find earliest works of a character/scenario etc ever made.
Marker

Misanthrope
Changelog for 1.6.0:  
  • New setting “Subscribe to default filter” (enabled by default): Filter tags from the default list in addition to the user defined tags. This way users won’t have to manually edit their list every time a new tag is added to the defaults.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide