[Userscript] Derpibooru Image Importer

Anonymous #3280
Anyone else having issues using this with ponerpics? The script seems to work everywhere but there for me.
Anonymous #B35A
So I’ve been using this script for a long time and have no problems in exporting images from DB to PB, works pretty well.  
However, when I try to upload an image in PB and “Fetch” a twitter link from a certain artist, it keeps appearing a brown line down in the Link Bar and the image/description/artist tag wont appear for all.

Do I have to update this script to enable upload images in this site with Twitter links?  
Thanks in advance.
Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
@Anonymous #B35A  
No, the script only handles importing from Derpibooru, Ponybooru, Ponerpics, and Twibooru using the “import” button. The “fetch” button is implemented by the site and completely unrelated to the script.
Marker

Misanthrope
Version 1.7.0 update:  
  • If you have ‘link correction’ enabled in the settings, image links will indicate the site the import came from.  
    (e.g. >>[Derpibooru]1234)  
  • When importing to Twibooru, the descriptions are now converted from Textile to Markdown.
Anonymous #9360
@Marker  
I was worried that might be the issue. Would you recommend Firefox or Chrome for uploading purposes in the future?

Thanks. You didn’t have to do that. I know I should keep my browser up to date and this can’t be my daily driver forever, but they changed the recently closed tabs button in newer versions and it’s significantly less useful. I open and close tabs a lot, so having 25 tabs listed is much more helpful than the 5-10 that’s in the new “tab search” menu.
Marker

Misanthrope
@Anonymous #9360  
I use Chrome with Violentmonkey as my daily desktop browser and script manager, so that combo is the most well supported. However for big changes I will also test on Firefox, albeit not as extensively.
Marker

Misanthrope
Version 1.8.0 update:  
  • new “import” tag setting: On boorus with an established tagging convention for imports, a “<site> import” tag will be automatically added. It is turned on by default.  
  • Auto convert Markdown to Textile when importing images from Twibooru.
HotKinkajou
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Гуляет Емеля
Script errors out when importing to www.booru.tld

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot destructure property ‘booru’ of ‘matchDomain(…)’ as it is undefined.
at importImage (userscript.html?name=Derpibooru20Image20Importer.user.js&id=805505fa-28df-4e16-8435-d26dc60eacdb:1386)
at HTMLButtonElement.eval (userscript.html?name=Derpibooru20Image20Importer.user.js&id=805505fa-28df-4e16-8435-d26dc60eacdb:1544)

To reproduce: visit www.ponybooru.org and try importing a booru image.  
No www works as intended.

Obviously the matchDomain function is too strict.
Marker

Misanthrope
Version 1.9.0:  
  • New “quick upload” feature: when on an image page, turns the upload button into a dropdown menu that navigates to the selected site’s upload page and initiates import when clicked. Enabled by default.

full
Marker

Misanthrope
@Anonymous #610B  
That issue was preventing imports into Ponerpics, importing using Ponerpics as source has always worked. (And no, the scraper still isn’t enabled on their site. I eventually added in the special case for it.)  
By the way, if you want to do bulk upload, I recommend also installing the Rate Limiter script. (There’s an annoying bug that causes some uploads to hang if too many are queued at the same time, but queueing one or two at a time should work.)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide