Viewing last 25 versions of post by Marker in topic [Userscript] Derpibooru Image Importer

Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
"[@Anonymous #610B":](/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=52485#post_52485
)  
That issue was preventing imports **into** Ponerpics, importing using Ponerpics as source has always worked. (And no, the scraper still isn't enabled on their site. I eventually added in the survpecival case for it.)

By the way, if you want to do bulk upload, I recommend also installing the Rate Limiter script. (There's an annoying bug that causes some uploads to hang if too many are queued at the same time, but queueing one or two at a time should work.)
Reason: Duck autocorrect
Edited by Marker
Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
"@Anonymous #610B":/forums/meta/topics/userscript-derpibooru-image-importer?post_id=52485#post_52485
That issue was preventing imports *into* Ponerpics, importing using Ponerpics as source has always worked. (And no, the scraper still isn't enabled on their site. I eventually added in the survival case for it.)
By the way, if you want to do bulk upload, I recommend also installing the Rate Limiter script. (There's an annoying bug that causes some uploads to hang if too many are queued at the same time, but queueing one or two at a time should work.)
Reason: Duck autocorrect
Edited by Marker