[Userscript] Bulk Tag Editor

Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Misanthrope
Bulk Tag Editor

Purpose  
Nobody’s perfect, that’s especially true when it comes to tagging. This script is for those times when you need to apply the same tag changes across a set of images, whether to refine the tags or fix mistakes. Because while adding one or two tags in bulk might be easy if you’re well versed in the keyboard shortcuts, removing existing tags is much more time consuming, requiring you to find and remove it via mouse click.

With the script installed, you can define a set of tags that can be added and removed in the editor with a single click.

Compatibility  
On Chrome:  
Works with Violentmonkey or Tampermonkey

On Firefox:  
Works with Tampermonkey.  
Works partially with Violentmonkey by installing alternate script version, with the limitation that the saved tags does not carry over across different domains.

Install  
Primary: Click here to install from Github  
Firefox Violentmonkey: Click here to install

Screenshot  
full
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I have a downloaded video of the old Cloppin to the Ponies song but I don’t know all the artists involved,if I upload it,can someone else tag it for me?
Marker
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event

Misanthrope
Script updated with the ability to make edits from the search page.  
Naturally, the rate limiting still applies, so you’ll need to wait a while until the edits are complete before closing the page. Also, the script doesn’t interoperate with the Rate Limiter, so while it’s running don’t do something stupid like making tag edits on other pages.

Screenshot:  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide