TAG DISCUSSION

Exhumed Legume
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Weirdo
@Fleur de Lis
Yes and almost yes.
The first part would be more consistent with the current convention, and as far as I’m aware, all current “AI” is based on neural networks, so aliasing neural network to machine learning generated would make the most sense, in my opinion.
For what it’s worth, they’ve all but nuked the tag over on Derpi and replaced it with ai generated.
DragonRanger
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Is there a way to revert tag changes? Some schizo keeps changing tags of random images to things relating to something called cbat. I reverted some of them and ran into a massive wall at >>3083606.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
Can I create a new tag called ‘offsite drama?’ I keep seeing all these low effort reaction images concerning infantile flamewars between 12 year olds on Deviantart, and I think it would be best if I created a tag to help people filter that kind of stuff out.
(It’s stuff that shouldn’t even be on our site to begin with, but people keep uploading it with anonymous accounts so I doubt we’d be able to get rid of it all even if we tried)
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Exhumed Legume
Done, again after far too long.
And whoops, thanks for catching that.
@Deserter
…just gonna alias that back to the pet tag.
@Fleur de Lis
Probably yes to both. Though as shown on derpi, there are images that belong under the neural network tag but definitely not under the ai content one. I’ll probably take care of this later.
@Twiface
You can still report them, if they’re deletion worthy. Better to have it gone than clogging up the place, no matter how many filters get made.
@TrukkinDuck
We probably should, yes.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@Napsack
There’s only so much I can do when I’m limited to 3 reports a day there are bots that scrape Derpibooru continuously. And just because I tag something doesn’t mean it can’t be deleted by a mod later
Also, if you’re going to update the default filter, may I suggest adding these tags to conceal some low effort trash. I think most of the users would appreciate it.
offsite drama, which I created specifically so it could be filtered
bad edit abuse edit not pony related barely pony related
images that belong under the neural network tag but definitely not under the ai content one.
How?
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide