TAG DISCUSSION

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Looks like there is a character called “lightning bolt” that is being unintentionally tagged on images containing a literal or symbolic lightning bolt. See >>2678082.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
We have duplicate tags for “haunted mansion” and “the haunted mansion”. Maybe the first was supposed to be more generic than the ride, but they’re mixed together if that is the case.
Anonymous #086E
@Napsack
As a side note, “lightning bolt” and “white lightning” are the same character and should imply each other.
PonyApp

Hello!
Couldn’t find a more fitting threat so I’ll ask here, does Ponybooru not have a way to search specifically for the images I hid before? my:hidden doesn’t seem to be working even after pressing “show hidden” button.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
@PonyApp
sooooo I did break that and I’m ashamed it took this long to find it.
We’re going to be going through with a few major software upgrades in the coming weeks leading up to July 4th which means it will probably resolve itself.
Finn Mertens
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

I’m human! So what?
So, I’ve been thinking. Diasweetes is a cute tag for images of Sweetie Belle being so adorable. But I just thought of a better tag that sounds even more adorable.
Adorabelle
Anonymous #25B4
Please add artist:dekasuji as an alias for artist:でかすじ
It’s much easier to search for English letters.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide