TAG DISCUSSION

TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
Danu, Mannah, Ceridwen, Taranis, Morrigan and Balor be reclassified as character tags? I wonder if some season 10 characters are still not character tags yet?
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@TrukkinDuck  
They should, yes. I’ll do that now.

If you do see any canon characters that need blueing, link them here and we’ll take care of them.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Hmm, today I’ve stumbled upon an interesting, and common, and interestingly common mistag. I’ve seen human male on mare tagged on things where the “male” part is not really present at all (e.g. >>6670–explicit, obviously). In the same style, there’s also >>2968387 (also explicit, like the rest of images I will be linking)  
Now, I can understand it for pics like >>2938512 since the hand is clearly more male than female, however that does bring up the issue because imo the hand in >>6670 is quite unambiguously female.  
Then there’s >>1646783, where the anon implication is quite clear. However, given that femanon is a thing, I’d argue that this should be irrelevant, and instead I’d argue that Tag What You See applies.

In general, I’d argue that TWYS always overrides artist intent when it comes to things like sexuality (so that you can’t have an artist showing two males going at it, tagging it “lesbian”, and then going “but they’re transmares!!1”)

I’ll read up on your replies tomorrow. It’s 1am and I have to get up at 6.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide