TAG DISCUSSION

Anonymous #0B84
Anyone remember Buttons from Looney Tunes: Wabbit episode Carrot before the horse?  
full
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

artist:garik29332155 and artist:uso15 should be aliased into artist:garik because all three are handles of same artist on different sites and “garik” is free and easier to type than both others.  
https://www.pillowfort.social/Garik  
https://twitter.com/Garik29332155  
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/uso15

Also transformation and transgender transformation should have convenience aliases tf and tftg respectively, and the latter should imply the former as well.

Also varied “X to Y” tags should also imply “transformation” or “transgender transformation” where appropriate, species swap where it’s change of species, and optionally the tag of the result.  
human to pony  
pony to human

male to female  
female to male  
male to futa  
futa to male  
female to futa this one already has relevant implications  
futa to female

human to anthro  
anthro to human

character to character

pony to anthro  
anthro to pony

furry to pony  
pony to furry

dragon to pony  
pony to dragon

furry to anthro  
anthro to furry
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Barhandar  
Done, with some trepidation. I’ll admit I’m somewhat unfamiliar with transformation fetish and the minutiae of what counts as what. If anyone has any good arguments against what implications have been set it’d be good to hear them.

@Exhumed Legume  
Done.
Napsack
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Barhandar  
Actually missed the artist tag alias the first time because I got too caught up in dealing with the transformation tags. Artist tag has been aliased the way you requested, though given it’s not that way on derpi I am again open to argument on that. It really depends, though I do think this is a better decision overall for ease of use.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

Also transformation and transgender transformation should have convenience aliases tf and tftg respectively and the [transgender transformation] should imply the [transformation] as well.
And I think chained implications work (i.e. X implies Y implies Z, if you add X both Y and Z will be added to the image), so derived tags don’t need to imply both tf and tgtf.

It’s a very open to debate thing whether “pony to anthro” and “anthro to pony” should imply “species swap”, since technically “pony” and “anthro” refer to shape more than species (that being equines), unlike human vs pony/anthro vs dragon vs furry; I personally think they shouldn’t. No objections on the rest of implications of X to Ys.

@Napsack  
Derpi doesn’t even have “garik” in the first place; that could have had a point if the artist only had a “garicnumbers” and “uso15” accounts, but him having just plain “garik” on pillowfort negates the issue.
Napsack
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Barhandar  
Actually iirc X does imply Y, but Y will not imply Z if Y was only added by an implication from X. Fairly sure that’s always been a sort of minor issue with the implication system.
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
@Napsack  
they can work both ways, but occasionally the code break and gets stuck in loops. I just err on the side of caution when creating implications that imply each other, whether directly or through a chain of tags in series.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide