TAG DISCUSSION

Frozen Zodiac

Could we see about having the Power Ponies’ character tags separate between the ones from the IDW comics and the episode Power Ponies? Since it’s a bit of a pain to look through the character tags for, say, Zapp, as it has both Dash as her and the actual Zapp herself.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@evan555alpha  
Done.

handbra is an odd tag. You’d think it would be a tag for holding breasts, but it’s mostly used for covering them. I wonder what the definition is meant to be, other than having hands on breasts in general.
evan555alpha
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Napsack  
handbra implies a singular hand, and it’s most often a woman trying to hold up both boobs and cover both nipples with one hand/arm.  
For when she’s cupping a boob in each hand, I’m fairly sure that there’s another tag used, like cupping breasts
Napsack
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@evan555alpha  
Seems to be a fair amount of misapplication and undertagging on that, then. Unfortunate. Probably needs some defining and expansion.

That second tag would be breast hold, as it turns out. It does alias holding breasts though, so thanks for making me think of that suggestion.
Anonymous #086E
Deletion reason: Rule #9. Please do not point out alternate artist names or aliases if they do not wish to be associated with them..
evan555alpha
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@Anonymous #086E  
PHP artist tags stand for “Person(s) Hiding Ponies”. They are used when an artist wishes to anonymise themselves after-the-fact, without resorting to taking down all of their work.  
They’re pretty much an “I don’t want to delete my art but I want to try and untie my name from it” thing.

As privacy is one of our priorities, please do not publicly state which artist is associated with which PHP tag. Thanks!
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@evan555alpha  
If I have a question regarding inconsistent artist tags and I don’t know if it’s PHP or multiple people, how do I raise that without potentially violating the privacy clause? In a report?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide