Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barhandar in topic TAG DISCUSSION

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

"[@Napsack":](/forums/meta/topics/tag-discussion?post_id=44364#post_44364
[bq]-
)  

> ~~
Also transformation and transgender transformation should have convenience aliases tf and tftg respectively-~~ and the [transgender transformation] should imply the [transformation] as well.[/bq]
And I think chained implications work (i.e. X implies Y implies Z, if you add X both Y and Z will be added to the image), so derived tags don't need to imply both tf and tgtf.

It's a very open to debate thing whether "pony to anthro" and "anthro to pony" should imply "species swap", since _*technically_* "pony" and "anthro" refer to shape more than species (that being equines), unlike human vs pony/anthro vs dragon vs furry; I personally think they shouldn't. No objections on the rest of implications of X to Ys.

[@Napsack](/forums/meta/topics/tag-discussion?post_id=44366#post_44366)  
Derpi doesn't even have "garik" in the first place; that could have had a point if the artist only had a "garicnumbers" and "uso15" accounts, but him having just plain "garik" on pillowfort negates the issue.
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

"@Napsack":/forums/meta/topics/tag-discussion?post_id=44364#post_44364
[bq]-Also transformation and transgender transformation should have convenience aliases tf and tftg respectively- and the [transgender transformation] should imply the [transformation] as well.[/bq]
And I think chained implications work (i.e. X implies Y implies Z, if you add X both Y and Z will be added to the image), so derived tags don't need to imply both tf and tgtf.

It's a very open to debate thing whether "pony to anthro" and "anthro to pony" should haveimply "species swap", since _technically_ "pony" and "antheyro" refer to shape more than species (that being equines), unlike human vs pony/anthro vs dragon vs furry; I personally think they shouldn't. No objections on the rest of implications of X to Ys.
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar