Tag description suggestion thread

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Hey y’all  
Since we’re polishing up the website, we’re adding descriptions to a lot of tags, but we’re bound to miss some, or just not think they’re important enough to come up with a detailed description for.  
For most, we just copy-paste what derpi has—as a “why reinvent the wheel” kinda thing—but if we missed a tag that’s important, or you think a description sucks and you have a better idea, well, that’s what this thread is for. There’s no reason our tag descriptions have to be copy-pasted.  
Note that this ain’t the OC description thread. I’ll make that one is a sec.
Anonymous #7833
I think foalcon should specify it isn’t to be used on anthro/human/eqg, unless I’m misremembering that it’s supposed to be mutually exclusive with the lolicon/shotacon tags.

Which ties in to the implications for straight shota, but I believe that was already mentioned in the other thread.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
I think foalcon should specify it isn’t to be used on anthro/human/eqg, unless I’m misremembering that it’s supposed to be mutually exclusive with the lolicon/shotacon tags.

Tags have been somewhat amended, but discussion is ongoing. We’ll probably have a more comprehensive idea of what can and can’t be tagged what later.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide