Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
Hey guys, sorry if things have been a bit quiet lately.  
Im not sure about the other staff, but I can certainly say Ive felt a little burn out recently, not to mention getting a new job.

We’re all still very much actively moderating when needed, but we’ve all just been a little quiet I guess.  
I also havent been spending much time lurking around the forum much otherwise I’d have commented more.

There are quite a bit of quality of life improvements being worked on currently by the System Administrator Curtained Wizard, but there is currently no ETA or official release of what that entails right now.  
Just know that we are not abandoning the site and are working on improvements. Its just a lot to work on with such a small team.

And Im not much help, as my knowledge of coding is on par with making a cool myspace profile.
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
Yes, if you would like your art credited as being uploaded by you, we can certainly make that happen.  
to start, go ahead an navigate to here  
to assign your artist tag to your account. follow the directions, and we’ll approve your artist link. after that either message me letting me know its been done, or you can create a DNP for artist credit reassignment, if you elect to go the DNP route, select the top DNP option

example:

full

Once your tag has been assigned and we’ve processed giving you upload credit, all art listed under your artist tag will appear on your profile as being uploaded by yourself.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide