Viewing last 25 versions of post by Luzion in topic Site Assistant and Mod Applications

Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus

Hello everyone!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for helping cement this site as a viable gallery for MLP content. You've surprised the hell out of me, thats for sure. So much so that our current level of staff is insufficient to fully keep up with the site, especially given everything thats happened this year. With that being said I would like to officially extend an invitation to those interested in becoming site staff to apply.

We currently have two types of positions available:

-Site Assistant:

Primarily responsible for meta data, such as ensuring proper tagging, artist credit, source links, quality reporting of posts for moderation.

- Site Moderators:

Moderators are held to all of the responsibilities of a site assistant, but hold the ability to pass judgement on posts. Mods can delete posts and images, ban/warn users, approve user links(verifying artists are who they say they are), remove duplicate images, approve DNP requests, ability to create site announcements, selecting featured images, and more.

In the future we may also open up additional positions. We're exploring different avenues right now, more to come later. This is a volunteer position, no incentives, payment or otherwise will be given as compensation for any position granted. Further details on your exact responsibilities will be given upon approval.

If you are someone who would be interested in joining our team we only have a few pieces of criteria to meet and some question.

- You must be at least 18 or older

- Prior moderation experience is preferred but not required, please include experience if you do have any.

- Discord is a preferred means of communication, but not required.

- Please include you local/ or thereabout time zone (this will help us spread moderation out)

- How often could to assist with moderation per week ( ie 'I log in about 5 times a week')

- Why you would be a good fit, do you have anything unique you could bring to the table?

To apply you can comment below, or send me a copy of your application via private message here on ponybooru with the subject line reading 'Application [assistant [or] mod] [USERNAME]' example: @`Application mod Luzion@
`  
If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Applications dont have to follow any specific format, just do it how you'd like.

+

__*
*Deadline for applications is 1 week from today ( December 75th 2020)*+*__
Reason: The deadline has changed
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus

Hello everyone!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for helping cement this site as a viable gallery for MLP content. You've surprised the hell out of me, thats for sure. So much so that our current level of staff is insufficient to fully keep up with the site, especially given everything thats happened this year. With that being said I would like to officially extend an invitation to those interested in becoming site staff to apply.

-Site Assistant:
Primarily responsible for meta data, such as ensuring proper tagging, artist credit, source links, quality reporting of posts for moderation.

- Site Moderators:
Moderators are held to all of the responsibilities of a site assistant, but hold the ability to pass judgement on posts. Mods can delete posts and images, ban/warn users, approve user links(verifying artists are who they say they are), remove duplicate images, approve DNP requests, ability to create site announcements, selecting featured images, and more.

In the future we may also open up additional positions. We're exploring different avenues right now, more to come later. This is a volunteer position, no incentives, payment or otherwise will be given as compensation for any position granted. Further details on your exact responsibilities will be given upon approval.

If you are someone who would be interested in joining our team we only have a few pieces of criteria to meet and some question.

- Prior moderation experience is preferred but not required, please include experience if you do have any.
- Please include you local/ or thereabout time zone (this will help us spread moderation out)
- How often could to assist with moderation per week ( ie 'I log in about 5 times a week')
- Why you would be a good fit, do you have anything unique you could bring to the table?

To apply you can comment below, or send me a copy of your application via private message here on ponybooru with the subject line reading 'Application [assistant [or] mod] [USERNAME]' example: @Application mod Luzion@

Applications dont have to follow any specific format, just do it how you'd like.

+*Deadline for applications is 1 week from today ( December 7th 2020)*++
No reason given
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus

Hello everyone!

-Site Assistant:

- Site Moderators:

To apply you can comment below, or send me a copy of your application via private message here on ponybooru with the subject line reading 'Application [assistant [or] mod] [USERNAME]' example: @Application mod Luzion@

*Deadline for applications is 1 week from today ( December 7th 2020)*++
No reason given
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus

Hello everyone!

-Site Assistant:

- Site Moderators:

No reason given
Edited by Luzion
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
*NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MONDAY NOVEMBER 30th AT THE EARLIEST, DO NOT APPLY UNTIL THEN. ALL APPLICATIONS SENT PRIOR TO THE THREAD BEING UNLOCKED WILL BE IGNORED.*
Hello everyone!

-Site Assistant:

- Site Moderators:

*NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MONDAY NOVEMBER 30th AT THE EARLIEST, DO NOT APPLY UNTIL THEN. ALL APPLICATIONS SENT PRIOR TO THE THREAD BEING UNLOCKED WILL BE IGNORED.*
No reason given
Edited by Luzion