Ponybooru Moderation Feedback

KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
@Dex Stewart  
Yeah, Twitter is a social media where you could think the censorship online isn’t that bad… I’m serious, I had Twitter in the past, and it was a hostile place to visit. Like a wasteland full of monsters looking for food. And now they say it’s worse with this called Cancel Culture. Imagine beign cancelled for something you said 12 years ago or for a stupid joke without bad intentions.
Anonymous #B8DB
As much as I disagree with DNPs, if the site intends to abide by them these concerns should probably be addressed, even if the artist is at fault.
TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
@Anonymous #B8DB  
At fault for what?

Also, it appears he just simply doesn’t like Ponybooru since there’s absolutely no DNP for derpibooru and he didn’t give a reason why on Ponybooru other than ‘no’. Once derpi ousts him than maybe he should be thankful his art’s somewhere else. Is it possible to hide them and not delete them outright if archiving’s your concern?
Anonymous #B8DB
@TrukkinDuck  
Filing the wrong DNP type for the intent. Unless I’m mistaken, artist upload or permission only prevents uploads from anyone not specified.

Edit: One, archiving is for the archive altboorus. Two, hiding is what most “deletions” are. Only genuinely illegal stuff is completely deleted.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Anonymous #B8DB  
His/her dnp (other) doesn’t actually stop any art from being uploaded. I will take of it, however, it’s very easy to see how we would have missed this. The user needed to file a report instead of leaving a comment on the image.

I contacted the artist and we’ll solve it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@TrukkinDuck  
Archiving has never been Zizzy’s concern, t. the man himself. If you want to find the guy’s art use Twibooru (or Ponerpics for however long it stays active with so few jannies).  
Yes, I AM shameless plugging an actual archive (or two) in the moderation feedback thread.

@Acres  
Maybe have a big fucking notice across the DNP request page reminding people to check the type of DNP against their request.
Anonymous #B8DB
Maybe have a big fucking notice across the DNP request page reminding people to check the type of DNP against their request.

imagine believing twittermites and derpitards know how to read
TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
@Acres  
Hope it didn’t leave a bad taste in their mouths since they might get an even worser taste from the site they’re still staying on. It’s only a matter of time.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide