Ponybooru Mascot?

Site and Policy » Ponybooru Mascot? Search Posts
JCV
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

fuckface
We gonna have a Ponybooru mascot? Trixie’s kinda the unofficial one of Derpi (not including the upvote/downvote/etc ones) and there’s Rainbow for Rainbooru, but would be cool to have a special mare for PB.
Parallel Black
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

All Changelings Are Bugs
You guys are missing the true waifu at work here: Floppydisk, a mare with a mental catalogue the size of a library, able to save all of our favourite ponies for future generations to clop to.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Cammera  
I tried to think of another mare but the only one that came to mind was that freakishly strong filly that we saw in, to the best of my knowledge, exactly one episode.
Anonymous #143F
While Sign is a cute, I think for PONYbooru, Best Pony is definitely the right choice. I.e. @ArchiveAnon  
I do also like the idea of Floppy Disc, maybe as a secondary mascot. Or have a “canon pony” mascot and a “mascot OC”.  
I’ll also throw in Angel Wings, just to make the final decision harder.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
Ahh. She cute. Looks similar to the random ponytown character I made ages ago, except a slightly longer tail and earth pone instead of pegasi.  
full  
Well that and the cutie mark I had in mind was a trio of platters (HDD platters) as a buttstamp.

I’m definitely down for disk pone too.
Cammera
Artist -

Undesirable
Also, if we’re doing an OC I’d rather we used a new one, not Zippy’s or anyone else’s.  
Let me take this chance to indulge in clunky clunky robots yet again. Something to go with the floppy disk favicon, harkening back to old computers and aesthetics?  
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339137183061639168/729527218761498685/unknown.png  
And for a name I dunno. Recovery Disk? Restoration Point? Bilateral Archive?  
@Anonymous #143F  
Yes, absolutely. I’d color her beige and dark-gray rubber for the body, and have dusty old colors for the wire mane
Anonymous #143F
@Cammera  
I’d say something that references discs and/or archival. Floppy Disc isn’t a bad name in itself. Maybe Tape Archive for a more archival oriented name? Tape Archive, the pony with a floppy disc cutie mark, mascot for a website hosted on HDDs.  
and have dusty old colors for the wire mane

“PC that hasn’t been opened in 10 years” dust bunny mane?

@Boxless  
Porque no los dos?
Cammera
Artist -

Undesirable
“PC that hasn’t been opened in 10 years” dust bunny mane?  
Absolutely. Looking over at mine I see plenty of red, yellow and black in the wiring. If I make the eyes circuit green we’ll have ourselves a rastafari robomare.

EDIT: I mean, dusty reds yellows and blacks. Could include some dust bunnies, though.
YourPalContrail

Personally I think we should get a support discord up and running. We could perhaps have a contest on the discord where several artists could perhaps submit ocs’ as a mascot and have it be voted on, cause I really like maxisb8’s idea of having an oc mascot.

Also if any admins are present I wouldn’t mind setting up a server and turning it over to you if you are too busy considering the site is still in beta. I just want to play my part, especially when they set up a patreon
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide