Ponybooru Mascot?

Cammera
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Undesirable
@Parallel Black  
Yah, a lot if cute characters Are nice but kinda falls into unmemorable, just generic friendly personality, I just forget they exist after five miNotes or think it’s not worth drawing. It’s why so many of my designs are purposefully janky or clunky or something.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@omeggga  
I mean, nips drew an archival horse that had an original version as a robot that was basically site color scheme colors.

Whatever, this is going in circles, Zizzy has options once he gets out of the pit of Philo Code Sanitization, DNP spammers, and artists bitching about having a year to earn money off art.
Parallel Black
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

All Changelings Are Bugs
Another design:  
full

What if our pony is a former worker within the bolews of Derpibooru’s servers, and this is her gathering a few things to copy over onto a new booru right before the censorship calamity hit?

Some subtle robo parts because I still like that idea and think it would fit given her former role.
phat_guy
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Out of key)

Funge-98 is okay i guess
Well, whichever one gets chosen to be a mascot, I can’t wait to draw it. Needed an excuse to plug my tablet back in (and reinstall Krita) anyways. As long as mascot pone has the site color scheme, because I like these colors… and robo-ponies :D

…and no I’m not creative enough to come up with anything outside of generic cute horse that is why I’m waiting shut up
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
I tried my hand at drawing a p
Her special talent could be that someone tells her the tags of an image they want, and she can use her horn to paste that image anywhere, like a spray in tf2. Big ol glasses because she’s always looking at her computer screen, keeping every image in her head for when she needs it later. full

@maxisb8  
Now, hear me out
full

Just kinda skimming this thread but holy crap these are wonderful
Argamis
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (delayed echo)

Silver Dis-Astḗr
I tried my hand at drawing a p
Her special talent could be that someone tells her the tags of an image they want, and she can use her horn to paste that image anywhere, like a spray in tf2. Big ol glasses because she’s always looking at her computer screen, keeping every image in her head for when she needs it later. full

You have my vote for her!

Just one SMALL detail: Turn her cutiemark counter_clockwise by about 90º  
-> Yes. It is because of THAT reason.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide