Yes
66.67% 12 votes
yes but I can't participate.
22.22% 4 votes
No
11.11% 2 votes

Poll ended with 18 votes.

YourPalContrail

Question for the mods. I was wondering if there is any plans in the work for a ponybooru community image? I always enjoyed seeing all the different characters and how the community has grown. If you do want to but have too much on your plate I would be more than happy to organize it. ^ ^

As for everyone in the Ponybooru community. do you have any interest in having a ponybooru community image? Any feedback is welcome!
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
I’d love to, but I’ve got a severe lack of go right now, stretched a bit too thin myself. I think though if we did an annual image it should be for 4th of July, our birth date, our freedom.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Oh, I realised I never posted an actual reply here.  
I’d love to do a community collab, and was gonna make a post about it sooner or later. As for the date, I agree with what Zizzy said. I wasn’t very fond of the way derpibooru did it (given that you would do the 2020 collab in 2019; never felt logical to me), so a mid-year date works perfectly.

Plus, now that I’m an assistant, I’d gladly put some of my time into helping make it happen.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide