Ponybooru annual collaboration

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Sapphie  
The next time, don’t remove the announcement at all, but change the wording every month or so to have people notice “something different on top of the page”, and once the “soft” deadline comes, change it to say that the deadline’s passed but people still have a chance to make late submissions - as you can see, majority only actually do anything when a fire’s lit under their butts, so you can manipulate that to avoid too many people asking for past-hard-deadline submissions*.

*I can guarantee that you’re about to get a few of those.  
P.S. Also, accept that there WILL be people who are adamant in their inability to notice text on signs, and that you can’t do ANYTHING for those save for personally notifying them of the collab.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Barhandar  
Yeah that’s about what I was thinking

Also, I finally finished my own thing (>>2876582)  
Ironic that one of the latest submissions is from the organiser xD  
I woulda drawn it way earlier if it hadn’t been gotten fucked over by my semester
Anonymous #3378
@Xppp1  
Now that the entries for this collab are lower compared to Derpi, I think the image will be done fast depending on who’s gonna create the image, compile the ocs and free time for the compiler has.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide