Ponybooru annual collaboration

EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
@Barhandar  
On the flip side, ponies needlessly panicking over poisonous foods is somewhat entertaining. Like how some wild plants are (allegedly) significantly more poisonous than domesticated plants.
DTavs.Exe
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Échale vampiro
@Barhandar  
Technically chocolate is also toxic for humans since it contains theobromine, but then again in an amount that humans can safely consume it, like the arsenic that contains apple seeds.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@DTavs.Exe  
You would need to consume chocolate in kilograms per day to actually get poisoned by it. It’s not about “amount”, humans are just ridiculously resistant to theobromine compared to most other animals that don’t live in places where cocoa beans grow.  
Fun fact: theobromine is also metabolized from caffeine (12%).
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Just the ponies who have the collab tag there are 41 total that I count (including in group pictures) with the following breakdown:

23 unicorn (56%)  
9 pegasus (22%)  
5 earth (12%)  
1 bat (2%)  
3 other/non-pony (7%)

And because someone (probably me) would ask, I rounded it and the remaining 1% is fractions of a percent divided among everyone else that didn’t round up.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide