Ponybooru annual collaboration

Deserter
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

But seriously now, how many characters per slot are allowed? For example, if I were to draw a Ponysona, as well as two other OCs I feel represent me as an artist, would that be okay, or am I limited to one or two per slot?
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Spoon3  
kk, if you’re familiar with photo editing software it would be nice if you could crop out the background. Otherwise I can do it for you.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@SpheeDC  
24th.  
The soft deadline is Sunday, June 20th. No new pics will be accepted after the 24th. Small changes to a picture can still be submitted up until the 1st of July (but please message me if you do post a fixup, I might miss it otherwise). The picture will be published on July 4th (the site’s anniversary)
Tempest Light

Hey~

Created a fresh pic of Tempest Light for the collab. Decided it would be my time to join the site after quietly following the booru’s twitter and some early things from last year. Time flies these days.

Added a few other images I’ve done that have only been on twitter, if that, but better files than you’ll find.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide