Ponybooru annual collaboration

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
For better or worse (most likely worse) I’ve finished my picture for the event. This is probably the third or fourth ever pony picture I drewed, not that that matters since I’ve drawn ponies maybe ten times total in ten years so I’m not any good at it. Still, I did it, and that’s what matters.  

I didn’t dare submit her to any Derpi events because they hated her from day 1 for not being bland, brown, and boring like they think all background characters should be rather than being a brightly colored cartoon horse who’s trying to learn where she fits in the world, which I thought was the message of the show but I guess not.
marredpink
Artist -

Also volunteering to draw OCs for the collab if anyone needs them.

Got a few for friends lined up, but there’s enough time before the deadline for more.
2k.bb
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

@TheGamerPainter

Then you can use gimp, or Medibang/Firealpaca like the ones I mentioned before. These require a download.

Or, you can use sites like ImageResizer that let you pick which colors you want transparent. (I recommend making the background a color not used in the drawing itself. i.e. for a white pony with a blue mane, use a lime green bg.) But when using ImageResizer, make sure the slider is on at least 2. (It’s a little buggy)
Anonymous #F876
so if you upload your picture early, will you be in one of the front spaces of the piece?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide