Ponybooru annual collaboration

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Sapphic Saprophyte
For better or worse (most likely worse) I've finished my picture for the event. This is probably the third or fourth ever pony picture I drewed, not that that matters since I've drawn ponies maybe ten times total in ten years so I'm not any good at it. Still, I did it, and that's what matters.

I didn't dare submit her to any Derpi events because they hated her from day 1 for not being bland, brown, and boring like they think all background characters should be rather than being a brightly colored cartoon horse who's trying to learn where she fits in the world, which I thought was the message of the show but I guess not.
marredpink
Artist -

Also volunteering to draw OCs for the collab if anyone needs them.

Got a few for friends lined up, but there's enough time before the deadline for more.
2k.bb
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Pony Supremacist
@TheGamerPainter

Then you can use gimp, or Medibang/Firealpaca like the ones I mentioned before. These require a download.

Or, you can use sites like ImageResizer that let you pick which colors you want transparent. (I recommend making the background a color not used in the drawing itself. i.e. for a white pony with a blue mane, use a lime green bg.) But when using ImageResizer, make sure the slider is on at least 2. (It's a little buggy)
Anonymous #F876
so if you upload your picture early, will you be in one of the front spaces of the piece?
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~