Please Respect Artists' Requests for DNPs

Site and Policy » Please Respect Artists' Requests for DNPs Search Posts
Anonymous #2F9E
I’ve been seeing quite a number of artists and others saying their DNPs have not been handled properly, efficiently, or at all. Please rectify this, as it is severely harming the reputation of the site.

Yeah, the DNPs are gonna have rude and inflammatory descriptions or whatever cuz people be angry about things, but that doesn’t mean you can just ignore them or mess with them. It still needs to be handled professionally because unfortunately that’s what you signed up for.

I understand that things are still in their infancy and rules are being finalized, but don’t leave artists hanging either. If rules/processes change, inform them so they can take the proper course of action.

I’d really like for this site to succeed but it appears things have to be handled a bit better from a moderation perspective. It would also probably help if the mods’ masks could be removed, which is another thing that’s harming credibility with the site.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide