Opting out of daily imports

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Heya,  
Y’all might recognise me as the crazy person who uploads hundreds of images every day. That’s because I have a script that runs once a day and copies over everything that was posted on derpibooru the previous day.  
That does lead to problems with artists who post on two sites. Since duplicate detection is very… flawed, some pictures end up getting uploaded twice.  
And so, I’m making this thread for artists who’d like to opt out without going full DNP. Post your artist name in this thread, and I’ll blacklist you on my derpibooru filter (which will effectively stop my script from picking up your art)  
EDIT: here is the filter in question btw. It already has all artists who’ve filed a DNP on ponybooru
WapaMario63
Artist -

Quiet Horse Addict
Although I no longer post on derpibooru, I did sometimes see dupes of my previous artwork getting uploaded here that I already uploaded earlier myself, sometimes in worse quality (half-res jpegs instead of the original pngs). So better to just add me just incase. Tag: artist:wapamario63
The Equestrian Researcher

The city must survive!
@sapphie

I cross-post all my Derpibooru uploads here on Ponybooru already, so my uploads don’t need to be automatically reuploaded here. All my uploads are the works of others, though, which is why I can’t tell you an artist tag of mine. I hope the exclusion will still work. It would be tedious to report each of my uploads for duplicate merging here.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I can’t add you to the filter, but I can add a special clause in the script itself. Consider it done!
RaptorMag

Oranges :P
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but my friend from derpibooru, artist:count adramélekh sear, whom has the same artist name here, asked me to request that he not have his art posted to this site just yet, and wanted to know if the pictures that were already uploaded could be taken down.
Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Artist -

Please grant me that so-called dnp thinggy immediately so we can get all this over with.

Sorry to tell y’all that it kinda annoys me that all my stuff is also being posted around here without my confirmation. Only I and I alone post my things anywhere on the Internet.

Peace Out! :)
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Anonymous #B50F  
Connect your PB account to another website where you post your art. So like twitter or deviantart. That lets you connect an artist tag to your PB account.  
Then file a dnp request at https://ponybooru.org/dnp/new  
You can even have it set to have the uploader id changed to yours, so even pictures that my script uploaded would be linked to your account.
Anonymous #B50F
@sapphie  
I do not have either accounts on those sites. I only post my stuff exclusively on Derpibooru. Is it still possible to connect that?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide