Opting out of daily imports

Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
@maxisb8  
They are. Found it:

@Luzion  
Yes, if you would like your art credited as being uploaded by you, we can certainly make that happen.
to start, go ahead an navigate to “here”:… [your link]
to assign your artist tag to your account. follow the directions, and we’ll approve your artist link. after that either message me letting me know its been done, or you can create a DNP for artist credit reassignment, if you elect to go the DNP route, select the top DNP option
example:
full
Once your tag has been assigned and we’ve processed giving you upload credit, all art listed under your artist tag will appear on your profile as being uploaded by yourself.
Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Artist -

My patience has been growing thin guys…

I really want all my artwork posted around here to be turned over to me ASAP because like i said before, i hate it that someone else other than me are posting my property someplace else without my consent.

Somehow, the link I submitted hasn’t yet been verified up till now.

full
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
First of all, we don’t owe you anything. I removed you from the filter in good faith, but I didn’t have to. The DNP list is also the site giving you something in good faith (to see why, you can always try filing a Cease and Desist and see where that gets you. Spoiler: it won’t get you far).  
This isn’t even the proper thread for that, we’re just helping you out because we can. If you’ll look, you’ll see that none of the people replying to you in this thread are site staff. So please, can the attitude.

Second, link verification needs a while (usually less than a day, though), because a human has to manually go to your page and find the verification code. I’ve actually checked out said profile and have not found the verification code anywhere. You need to put it somewhere in your user page. I’d suggest at the very bottom of your description (you can remove it after verification is finished).
DTavs.Exe
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Échale vampiro
Hey if it’s not much trouble, can you add my tag artist:dtavs.exe I will no longer be using the tag editor:dtavs.exe on my pics and I’ll keep uploading my stuff to both sites.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@DTavs.Exe  
Sure, though I updated my script to check for duplicates, so if you post before my script, the script just won’t upload it, so it might just no longer be necessary
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@maxisb8  
In case you want it, there’s a DNP option to change all images uploaded by any user to be credited to your account. Just in case you don’t want to or are incapable of doing it yourself for whatever reason.
Anonymous #4F1B
Please stop importing art from the artist:db  
I appreciate the effort in any case and I know this wasn’t an attempt to steal art, don’t worry :)
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Anonymous #4F1B  
Always glad to help, though I would absolutely recommend posting your art manually here (assuming you are the artist), since manually uploaded art gets quite a bit of attention, which is really nice for smaller artists.
SassyAssy
Artist -

Hi there, I’m reaching out to you concerning the images drawn by ‘drawing-assassin-art’ and ‘Lucky Dragon’, those being myself and my boyfriend. We’d like to be added to the Do Not Post List on Ponybooru, as well as all of our works that have been posted so far being removed, including those of our OCs (Night Tracer, Era, Dark Water, Sleepy Time, LeoHeart). If you need proof that those characters belong to us, find our derpibooru links below.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you,  
Sassy Assy

Links: https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Sassy2BAssy and https://derpibooru.org/profiles/Lucky2BDragon
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
@SassyAssy  
A staff member should have reached out to you via private message. If they cannot resolve your issue, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly in the future.
Marker
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an April Fools event

Misanthrope
I noticed you have added “webm” to your import filter, any particular reason why?  
Happy new year by the way!
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Marker  
I believe they have had processing issues related to that filetype. Their script sometimes hangs and fails to upload the webm, and cancels the upload of anything after it as a result.

They might have fixed the issue and I’m just completely wrong at this point, but they did mention it was an issue somewhat recently. You’ll have to ask them for specifics, though.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Marker  
@Napsack  
Mostly this, yeah. webm’s are pretty much guaranteed to be fucky when importing.  
Though they don’t make the bot crash. It’s just that the bot keeps retrying to upload it, until it reaches the “fuck this, this isn’t working” condition and it just skips to the next image.  
I’ve actually changed that behaviour so it doesn’t quite take as long for the bot to give up. So maybe I can remove it from the filter now.
HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
Excuse me, please let me upload my own art (artist:horsesplease) at my own pace, so opt me out of the daily imports. If not, many of my artworks will go unnoticed.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide