Mod Audit Log

evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
Report:
posts in the Random Nonsense Thread
Reason:
Rule #7
Action taken:
Posts deleted.
Original Texts:
||
Pony Penis Milking Game Is What Bronies Used To Groom Little Girls To Teach Them how to Lose Their Innocence
Brony fantasizes Belle Delphine wishing she were Fluttershy
Brony Wacks Off Spraying Milk
Brony Jerks It Like the Pedophile Groomer Incel He Is
Brony cries to his Grandma
Brony fantasizes about his Grandma, Chris Chan, Belle Dephine and Shrek all getting it on
Brony cums It Rains And He Sticks It In His Milking Machien caise Plot Twist hes a cow
Brony Screams Because His Body Pillow Fell in a Woodchipper
Then Brony Cums And Layz Many Eggs Out Of His Moo Moo
Ouch
Thoughts and Prayers for Brony
||
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Comment on image: 3111187

Report: excessive autism

Action taken: none, the entire comment section is political, it fits the image, and it’s an opinion.
Luzion
A toast - Incredibly based
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
Image: 3116146  
report: DNP Violation. Artist tagged in image has an active DNP under a different alias and requests alias be associated with the DNP.  
action taken: image taken down. Additional report generated to have alias associated with DNP, awaiting staff member with sufficient permissions to implement request. Aliasing completed.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
images: >>3118936 explicit/futa warning >>3126325 explicit/futa/cock vore  
report: images contain characters that are underage  
action taken: dismissed, neither image appears to contain an underage character and further more, foalcon does not go against our rules.
Acres

Comment on image: >>2863334

original comment: - [magic portal rumbling]  
  • [zap!]  
  • LeBron James: [screams]  
  • All: Ow, ow, ow! Oof!  
  • David Hasselhoff: Ow.  
  • All: [groaning]  
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: [groans] Oh, man. I haven’t been on a trip like this one since that mirror portal back to Canterlot City.  
  • Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer: Pinkie?  
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: What? Is there something in my teeth? [gasps] What the—? Oh, no! I’ve been switched into a sky blue skinned and rainbow-haired sidekick!  
  • [branch snap!]  
  • [Wilhelm scream!]  
  • Rainbow Dash [in Pinkie’s body]: [groans] At least you don’t look like some kinda fly-away haired stranger! You really should think about getting some hair gel!  
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: Yeah, you should think about getting yourself a disguised mask! I look all lightning-y!  
  • All: [laughing]  
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: Oh, so you fellas think this is funny?

report: Rule #7: Spam, off-topic and general site abuse, that’s three for three! This guy’s been banned for this weird comment shit before, commenting titles to movies that don’t exist, cast lists for those movies and other weird shit. They did this for a bunch of images at once, I’m pretty sure the guy was perma-banned already seeing how they’ve been doing this shit for months now.

action taken: user banned for off topic spam and repeated ban evasion.
Anonymous #6453
[magic portal rumbling]
  • [zap!]
  • LeBron James: [screams]
  • All: Ow, ow, ow! Oof!
  • David Hasselhoff: Ow.
  • All: [groaning]
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: [groans] Oh, man. I haven’t been on a trip like this one since that mirror portal back to Canterlot City.
  • Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer: Pinkie?
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: What? Is there something in my teeth? [gasps] What the—? Oh, no! I’ve been switched into a sky blue skinned and rainbow-haired sidekick!
  • [branch snap!]
  • [Wilhelm scream!]
  • Rainbow Dash [in Pinkie’s body]: [groans] At least you don’t look like some kinda fly-away haired stranger! You really should think about getting some hair gel!
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: Yeah, you should think about getting yourself a disguised mask! I look all lightning-y!
  • All: [laughing]
  • Pinkie Pie [in Rainbow Dash’s body]: Oh, so you fellas think this is funny?
report: Rule #7: Spam, off-topic and general site abuse, that’s three for three! This guy’s been banned for this weird comment shit before, commenting titles to movies that don’t exist, cast lists for those movies and other weird shit. They did this for a bunch of images at once, I’m pretty sure the guy was perma-banned already seeing how they’ve been doing this shit for months now.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
image: >>3087396

report: Rule #3: Bad tagging — Son-of-bitch! Okay here’s the situation, another asshole perma-banned from Derpi has come to fuck with Ponybooru instead. No clue what this freak’s damage is, but what they do is add character and episode tags unrelated an image, tags from unrelated series, tags from fan projects, and remove obvious tags that belong on the image. If you can, check to see what else they’ve been up to because they always mess up a bunch of images at a time and it looks like they’ve been here for a few days now.

Action taken: Checking the tag history of the anonymous user shows about 825 tags added within the last 21 hours, additionally discovered another anonymous user whos last tagging spree ended 23 hours ago and started 3 days ago. Also approx 825 tags. While some tagging changes may be genuine, both (or likely the same) users have a high amount of tags that are outright wrong and are clearly tag vandalism. All tags reverted, anon users banned permanently.
Acres

post in the politics thread: post

report: Other: I think this might be a little too mature a post for that forum? It doesn’t seem political, at least. And it might also be breaking the rule of “Do not roleplay sexual situations involving underage human or humanlike characters.”

action taken: post deleted for being off topic and over the rating for the thread itself.
Acres

Comment on image: Comment

report: Rule #8: A safe-rated image is not an appropriate place to talk about wanting to see someone’s boobs bouncing around.

Action taken: Comment was spoiled for being over the image’s rating.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide