Mod Audit Log

Site and Policy » Mod Audit Log Search Posts
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
In the name of transparency this is going to be the thread for mods to post actions they’ve done, anonymously and name the subject of action, and the course of action taken.

edit: Users who wish to provide general feedback on moderation are encouraged to look through the Ponybooru Moderation Feedback thread, specific questions regarding moderator actions such as deletions, bans, and other actions recorded in the audit log are still welcome here. -Luzion
ZizzyDizzyMC
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."

Administrator
Site Developer
Actions taken:  
Deleted https://ponybooru.org/forums/meta/topics/give-me-clout?post_id=38#post_38  
Original Text i need clout, who should i attack on twitter next? free doxxing as well

User https://ponybooru.org/profiles/Luna requested Philomena Contributor user tag. They were told they’d get it after a transparency thread was made. As such they’ve now been assigned this tag. They’ve contributed to the Philomena base code in the past. Disclaimer: They’re not staff.
Anonymous #732A
Does this include tag changes and actions against posters who choose to do so anonymously?
Anonymous #3693
If abusive tag changing does occur and action is needed against said user, I will include proper documentation here.

General tag changes for the purpose of accuracy will not be documented here.
Anonymous #3693
Original Post: http://ponybooru.org/images/1427  
Report: Rule:0 (no further details given)  
Action taken: Post was improperly tagged, allowing people to view it who did not natively allow such posts to be viewed. Additional tags added, no further action required.

Mod note:Future reports like this will likely go ignored. Posters are encouraged to user proper tags when creating posts. Additionally if you come across a image improperly tagged, please help get it the tags it needs. And please use your filters correctly.

This report was only audited for the purpose of example. This type of audit report will likely not appear again.
Replica
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

"A R C H I V E S I T E"
Maybe lock this thread and wipe it of all non-audit posts in case it starts cluttering/turning into a discussion thread in the future? People could link individual audit posts if they want to discuss/refer to them elsewhere maybe, and keep this thread as more of an archive for these.
ZizzyDizzyMC

Administrator
Site Developer
@Replica  
I’m pretty loose with this type of activity as long as it’s not becoming a problem. If users can comment on actions here, it’ll save other threads from being started - and a mod will immediately know if something was taken the wrong direction.

Short log for now:  
(early this morning est): Changed 1 username. (For privacy reasons this username is not shown.)  
(early this morning est): Received a report about a potentially abusive user. Followed up on, no actions taken but reportee was contacted for more info. Determined the best course of action was to make a mod note to look back on if abusive actions are found to be substantiated.  
(This morning): Received report of rule #0 about https://ponybooru.org/forums/dis/topics/i-have-an-announcement , looked over, with context in mind it doesn’t pose a risk to the site or users. Action was taken to tag it as [nsfw] however.  
(This morning): Recieved report of rule #0 about https://ponybooru.org/forums/meta/topics/give-me-clout?post_id=42#post_42 After review, and thread context, this post is parody enough to let by. It does not appear to pose a threat to the site or users.

(this morning): Received a report of “I broke it” with image https://ponybooru.org/images/1250 No, you didn’t break it. I did. User was contacted and the image will be fixed as time allows. If I forget, please submit another report.
Anonymous #2BE6
This is a really interesting way of doing things and I massively approve!

One smidge of a question, though: how will you maintain this level of quality if this site becomes as large as Derpi currently is? Do you have ideas in mind for how to handle dozens of reports per day?
Anonymous #DF4B
Original Post: https://ponybooru.org/images/3697  
Report: Other: Image refusing to load

Action taken: None. There is an existing issue where .svg images do not currently render/process properly on Ponybooru. There will be an announcement when .svg will render properly. Until then, it may be preferable to render the image as another format.
ZizzyDizzyMC

Administrator
Site Developer
Mod logs update.

Mopping up piss. I peed so hard on the tags, I’m sorry.

Report: Artist requested takedown. IDs 6109, 6253  
Action: Image deleted.

Report: Please merge two artist tags, to make an alias.  
Action: Made them an alias of each other.  
Result: I destroyed all of the tags on the entire site at once. Still mopping up the mess I made.

Report: My filters aren’t filtering properly.  
Action: Wait it out, it’s because I destroyed the tags database. No further action taken.

Report: Received Rule 0 report for id:942  
Action: After review, this image is found to be significant enough parody to exist. Added unauthorized edit tag to signify that the artist of the base has nothing to do with this image. Additionally: Use your filters.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide