Mod Audit Log

CurtainedWizard
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Princeps Seraphim)
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend, here to bear witness to the apocalypse
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (As the last toll rings)

Devops
The Eponym
The user DarthBarf was temporarily granted elevated site permissions as assistant with image and dupe management powers yesterday afternoon, contingent that they constrain themselves to operating on their own images. They have completed their work, followed the guidelines I set without deviation, and have now been relieved of the elevated permissions.
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
User wren appears to be impersonating ponybooru staff by using a intentionally misleading user title. full

rule:#7  
Action take: Title removed. A 12 hour warning ban has been placed on the user.  
Thanks for coming to ponybooru, please dont attempt to mislead users.
wren
Artist -

Síte God
Deletion reason: Rule#7 off topic and spam. please keep mod audit log on topic and go advertise your booru elsewhere.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
hey, so, just a thought:  
how about an audit log that doesn’t rely on self-auditing? Given the fact that an 18-day span of no logs was interrupted by an admin getting booty-bothered and jumping to weekbans for something that coulda been hashed out in actual words and solved without a Hammering.

Does this go in feature suggestions? Yeah, could, but i’d rather put it here due to relevance.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
@Boxless

Automated audit logs would certainly be an idea to toy around with, I know twibooru has something like that.

The span of 18 days was due to the fact that the only moderation that needed to be done in that time frame was duplicate image merging, which I think is mostly unnecessary for audit purposes.

As to jumping to a week long ban, I initially gave him a 12 hour ban under the reason of impersonating staff, I should have clarified in the deletion reason that he was also misusing the audit log to advertise ponerpics. 4 hours after his 12 hour warning ban, he did the same thing. Another 12 hours or even a day or two would seem fairly inconsequential for such a blatant disregard of their initial warning in my opinion.

They’re welcome to submit their ponerpics themed images to ponybooru and even make their own forum post focused around ponerpics if they’d like, so long as neither of those violate our rules.

In the future I’ll make more of an effort to talk things out if the situation permits. I certainly could have handled the situation a litter gentler.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
After consideration, Wren’s 7 day ban has been reduced to 5 days and will expire on the at 02:00 Zulu on the 11th, approximately 16 hours from now.

This adjustment was made in part after considering that 7 days me be a bit to excessive given the violations were overall harmless.  
I’ll do my best to make more appropriate ban judgements in the future.
Anonymous #0528
This One Applefag Defeated the Entirety of Ponybooru - Furry Mods Hate Him! Click Here to See How –^
Acres
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@Zaknel  
This is the third time wren has posted an advertisement for ponerpics in this thread. He was banned the first time for impersonating an administrator. Came back posted again, I guess banned for spamming the same topic that doesn’t pertain to the mod audit log. This is the third time now he’s done this. I don’t know why he doesn’t actually create another thread specifically for ponerpics where people can actually respond.

There you’re up to date.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
@wren  
This will be your opportunity to have a discussion,please message me if you have an issue, further detraction from this thread will not be tolerated.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
User Napsack has been brought onto the ponybooru as a site assistant  
His primary responsibility is metadata management, this includes tag descriptions, aliases, implications and other similar quality of life aspects.

Keep in mind he is not a substitute for a moderator, he can assist in small things, but ultimately if you need major assistance please come to a moderator or admin.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
image: >>2669725 (deleted)  
report: DNP violation (unauthorized edit)  
action taken: deleted

image: >>2345755 (deleted)  
report: Rule #4: No longer relevant outside of derpi  
action taken: deleted, image does not appear to be pony related any only seems to be directly related to the meta of derpibooru. image removed.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Comment: https://ponybooru.org/images/2686488#comment_9765  
Original text: Nice, more incriminating content of Shino being a borderline pedophile. Can’t want for the cancel culture mobs on twitter to find this out.

Comment: https://ponybooru.org/images/2686488#comment_9766  
Original text: Literal pedo situation

Comment: https://ponybooru.org/images/2686488#comment_8852  
Original text: Shino is being a pedophile  
As always

All deleted for Rule #5 - Do not complain about the content of the image, use your filters.

Added an additional disclaimer to the deletion of #1 because of the call to cancel being under rule #0.

I’m sure whatever individual / group is making these kinds of comments are well aware of the rules they’re breaking. Which is why all of them were completely anonymous comments with no user ID associated.
Boxless

Mmm, Warcrimes
@ZizzyDizzyMC  
Less a call to cancel and more a noting of ‘welp this will be a shitstorm’ from this angle on 9765, but i can almost guarantee you don’t give a damn what a non-mod says.

Back from ‘vacation’ finally, then, eh?
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
Image: >>2716679 (deleted)  
Report: Rule #4: Explicitly states it isn’t pony related in the description.  
Action taken: Deleted. Characters are stated to be non-pony, and do not appear to be related in any way to MLP.

Post: https://ponybooru.org/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=15548#post_15548  
Report: Other: I goofed with that post. Turned out it was another site. Delete it.  
Action Taken: Post deleted, by user request.

Image: >>2705965 (deleted)  
Report: Rule #2  
Action taken: Deleted.

Image: >>2715036 (deleted)  

Image: >>2716069 (deleted)  

Comment: https://ponybooru.org/images/2706255#comment_11040  
Report: Rule #8  
Action taken: Comment spoilered, belated reminder of rating-appropriate comments given.

Image: >>2703478 (deleted)  
Report: Rule #4  
Action Taken: Deleted. Not pony-related in the least bit, according to FA tags at least.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
Image: 2718245  
Report: Rule #4  
Action Taken: Deleted.

Comment: https://ponybooru.org/images/2712023#comment_11896 https://ponybooru.org/images/2712023#comment_11899 https://ponybooru.org/images/2712023#comment_11911  
Report: Rule #5  
Action taken: Reprimand and reminder of rules given.

Comment: https://ponybooru.org/images/2710219#comment_11505  
Report: Rule #11: The comment has very strong racist overtones.  
Action Taken: Deleted.  
Original text: Must we include blacks? Haven’t we all humored those enough at this point?
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
image: >>2722346 (deleted)  
Action taken: image has been removed in good faith, reported as unauthorized edit.Being one of the first to be reported as such, future moderation of images of similar rule violation will be met with a more scrupulous attention.
ArchiveAnon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
Closed a couple duplicate reports, deleted a comment in a thread that was just trying to stir shit up (a few weeks late, sorry about that, probably pointless now) and deleted image 268737 by artist request
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide