Looking forward to seeing what this site will become

Spectrum Heat
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I Do Server Stuffs
I hope this goes well, I really really do. Considering the shit show the cough other cough site is going through right now. GL!!
Purple Smart

Twilight is best pony
As much as I appreciate this site actually caring about freedom of speech, I’d rather it didn’t become “Trollbooru”, either.
Skoon
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Just nobody important.
I have joined. Am friend.

Frieeeeeeeend.

@Purple Smart  
As much as I appreciate this site actually caring about freedom of speech, I’d rather it didn’t become “Trollbooru”, either.

Makes sense to me. I’d rather have an old fandom vibe. I miss the before-2016 times.
Anonymous #B677
@Purple Smart  
We are committed to ensuring everyone is able to have a good time on here.

As we’re still in beta, all of our rules and policies are of course subject to change.

That being said we’re looking to find a good balance. We want everyone a chance to voice their opinions, but we also dont need someone posting the entire bee movie script split between 200 posts, just to stop meaningful conversation.

It’ll take a while, and im sure there may be some toes stepped on( it is after all an internet platform), but we’re gonna do our best to find the best balance for moderation.

It aint gonna be the wild west, but it certainly wont be a new world order either lol
Berreh

Town Drnuk
Here’s to hoping this site can maintain the precarious balance of safety, honor, safety, and computers cupcakes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide