Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sapphie in topic Importer software thread (TODOs, requests, complaints, bug reporting, etc)

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Heya,

You probably know me as the crazy person who runs the derpibooru import bot. The bot's code can be found "[here":](https://github.com/sapphie132/philomena_copier_py

)

If you notice any strange behaviour (such as the bot not importing things it should be, or crashing), you can tell me about it here.

If you have any feature requests or suggestions, feel free to drop them in this thread.

Finally, the things I have planned and will _*eventually_* get to

- Fixing the SVG imports

- Improve the way I check for false duplicates. I'll have to look into how exactly philomena's reverse search works so that I can have a more confident result, since the site's reverse search functionality sometimes returns pictures that really shouldn't be matched. Maybe there won't be a way to check the images directly, but in that case I could probably check if artist and rating match up, and call that good enough.

- Add better logging

- Some videos don't seem to be importable using a link. My script wastes a lot of time trying to upload them. I should change that and have it detect when a video cannot be imported (I'd have to find some examples of that)  
-
Add twibooru compatibility (maybe; it's not an urgent issue, but twibooru uses the old API)
No reason given
Edited by Sapphie