I think this is the first time the front page has remained static since the site went up

Havoc
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@ZizzyDizzyMC  
Might be a good idea to keep a close eye on the site’s storage for the time being. Chances are that terabyte isn’t going to last that long, especially since more and more people are joining the site and importing images.
sepples
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

It appears that new uploads are showing up, but my upload from during the partial outage still seems to be in limbo. Directly accessible, but not searchable or visible on profile. Indexing problem?
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Check the top annoucement about database maintenance. I need to reindex the database, I don’t expect any issues so I’m not going to immediately shut down and begin. I’m trying to give ample time before I do something , and I’ll be sure to make backups for any accidents I might cause.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide