How to import faves, watched etc.

Bonklefan99

Obscure references FTW
I know this might be impossible due to the lack of complete 1:1 matchup of images here vs. images on other Philomena based boorus, but would it be possible to transfer all my faved images and watched tags to this site? I’m getting tired of not being able to use this site to the extent I’ve used other boorus because I don’t have my watched and faved images for easy access. Failing actually transferring the watched and faved galleries, is there a way to transfer the list of watched tags here?
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
In terms of importing a watch list for tags:  
https://derpibooru.org/settings/edit

On this page click the “plain editor”, select all and copy. Go to:  
https://ponybooru.org/settings/edit

Click “plain editor” and paste and save. (This should work for the other altboorus running philomena too and probably twibooru also)

If a tag somehow doesn’t exist on ponybooru that you have watched there, it may not work correctly but that should be very few, if any tags at this point save for all but the most rarely used/random tags with low image counts.

In regards to importing faves that’s something I’d also love but I have absolutely no idea if thats possible. I’m not one of the people who knows more about the backend stuff, and those who do have been quite busy fixing bugs and trying to get the more powerful server ready to migrate ponybooru over to. I’ll ask when I can, but I try to avoid bothering them right now due to just how busy they’ve been.
Bonklefan99

Obscure references FTW
Thanks, but the one problem is that all the images are out of order. This would normally be fine but my OCD says otherwise…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide