Dupe and Broken Image Reports for Anons

Anonymous #BFCE
Old Upload:  

1496x930 PNG 189 kB

New Upload:  

2628x1632 PNG 160 kB

Alias whichever way makes sense. The old version with a transparent background should probably be saved, but the new one’s larger and the two vectors used to make it are big enough that it might not be scaled up, then again the quality is poor enough it wouldn’t be surprising if the new version was made by scaling the old one up after being scaled down in the first place.

Since we’re here and I had to look up the sources for those pictures, I found another dupe:

Old Upload:  

3326x3555 PNG 468 kB

New Upload:  

561x600 PNG 75 kB

Old version is much, much bigger.
Anonymous #184E
Old Upload:  

775x1000 JPG 220 kB

New Upload:  
>>3214605t (merged)  
775x1000 PNG 268 kB

The new upload may be a .PNG, but after looking closely it’s got a lot of compression artifacts that aren’t there in the old upload. The source is still live on the old upload, it doesn’t look like Kevin Sano ever released a .PNG version so the new one’s probably just the old .JPG version after being resaved and recompressed a few times.
Posted Report
Anonymous #F055
NSFW  
1st Upload  
>>3251527t (merged)  
1920x1080 00:33.02 WEBM 6.46 MB

2nd Upload  

1920x1080 00:32.99 WEBM 26.69 MB

Nearly identical, the 1st Upload came from Twitter, and 2nd Upload came from Newgrounds. If what I’ve been told about Twitter’s compression being utter shit is true, I’d guess the version from Newgrounds is better quality, it’s a larger file size anyway.
Posted Report
TrukkinDuck
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Nopan is best pants
It’s more Derpibooru problem because this uploader keeps removing and reuploading it and hence it gets imported here but take a look at the first 3 images of this tag and tell me I haven’t seen it already uploaded many times on derpi.
Posted Report
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
@TrukkinDuck  
Automagic deduper reports more false positives than it does actual positives, really. Actual dupes are missed by it more often than you might think
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide