Bug Reporst

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
You guys doing something behind the scenes? I’m getting a lot of bad gateway errors. Mostly when I try to bring up notifications or PMs.
Anonymous #E0B8
Deletion reason: Message deleted for containing private information. Note: You've found the secret. Congrats, use it wisely. With love, Admin.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
  1. This shouldn’t be possible.  
  2. There’s no issues that I’m aware of. Both sites are fine.

I have recently installed hardware backed IP protection which may be flagging your IP’s as spam or temporarily blocking access for a few seconds if it thinks you are flooding however this should not affect anyone within sane limits.

I am aware however that the Lunar Republic blocked ponybooru and that you’ll need to use alternative methods to access the site.
Exhumed Legume
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Weirdo
Don’t know if this is a known issue, but implying an alias for a tag – e.g. r63 instead of rule 63 – already present on the image seems to add the alias as a tag. That can’t be removed after the fact.

Case in point: >>2919205 (safe) & >>2920985 (explicit) with an unremovable r63 tag.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Exhumed Legume  
I’m not sure I see what you mean. Neither of those images have an r63 tag, and the rule 63 tag is perfectly removable. I can see the r63 tag in the tag changes page, but aside from that I can’t see it anywhere.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

Importing (transparent) images from Twitter fetch shows transparent preview png, but the actual end result is a white-background jpeg.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide