Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
This thread is for users who believe they qualify for one of the badges listed here.

If you qualify, please comment below using the account you qualify on and which badge you qualify for.

%As a note, badges that are given our for achieving a threshold goal (example: 5k+ metadata changes or similar) are subject to verification. Users who attempt to game the system and contribute in what could be deemed as made in bad faith, low quality, rule violating or spammy contributions will not be eligible. %

As a change in badge policy, going forward; users eligible for 6 or more badges will be asked to choose their top 6 badge choices to be displayed on their profile. Additionally, users must request badges themselves. Badges are not granted automatically.

EDIT: An artist badge has been added. It cannot be retroactively assigned to users automatically. If you have a verified artist tag please request it here, or DM me or another mod.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
An artist badge has been added. It cannot be retroactively added to users automatically. If you have a verified artist tag please request it here, or DM me or another mod.
Adán Druego
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Well, I’m not sure how one even gets a verified artist tag, nor am I sure if I would even qualify as one, but I have created a couple of things.  

Here, I only created the big in-focus text while attempting to blur out the background screenshot.

In this image, I only created, or rather re-created, the text, text boxes and general elements. I, however, did not have a hand in the creation of any other vector art nor icons. I believe I provided sufficient links to the elements on-site. Except the art brush due to an inability to locate a link to the original.

Oh, this may qualify me as creating something for ponybooru exclusivily.
Luzion
Donor | Lyra -

Senior Moderator
pingus
@Adan Druego  
create an image and add a tag
artist:X
x being your prefered artist tag, mine for example is simply Artist:Luzion  
then follow the instructions here that link should work for you. if not just go to your profile and click “User links”, it should be right above your badge.
runner2
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Luna - THE LOVE HAS BEEN DOUBLED!
Artist -

Libertatem Noctibus
I should be able to get the artist badge. I got it on Derpi but not sure if there’s any extra steps needed here for it.

What little art I currently have made is already uploaded here from the Derpi rip that happened as well.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide