Already-imported filter (for mass-upload gang)

Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
I dont know if there’s a way for you to do it, but a lot of images that link other images in their descriptions. If you can code it so future upload could direct to the appropriate ponybooru link, or hell just link to the appropriate derpi image that would be cool

most images use >>xxxxxxt or >xxxxxxp where p stands for preview and t for thumbnail. maybe you could just use the hyperlink value instead of the straight text value. So instead of it copying >>xxxxxxp it copies https://derpibooru.org/xxxxxxx

I assume thats not something that can be done to previously uploaded images, but maybe new ones?
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Havoc  
It’s usually ‘cause either the artist has personally opted out, or because I’ve noticed people consistently upload some artist’s pictures onto here (and thus there’s pretty much more duplicates than new stuff for my uploads for that artist)
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
There are defiantly images that aren’t getting posted that should be. I had to manually upload one of Augustbebel’s works from two days ago that wasn’t imported. Any ideas how we could fix this?
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Havoc  
Oh fuck, that was a fuck-up on my part. For some reason I ended up switching to my primary filter for a day or two on derpibooru. And since I have equestria girls hidden, that’s why it didn’t get uploaded. Really sorry about that.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@sapphie  
No worries! We all make mistakes from time to time. If it happens again, I’ll just let you know again. It might be an idea to make another derpi account for the importer.
Sapphie
Autist -

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Havoc  
Well, I meant for my main account to become importer-only, but I had to use the site for a few minutes so I ended up switching to the other filter
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide