Your Secret Admirer~

General Discussion » Your Secret Admirer~ Search Posts
Anonymous #BF9E
So this will be a weird thread or discussion to talk about considering the fact the fact that there is no, “Secret Admirer” forum on here so I’m just going to make one here!

My secret admirer is a mod on derpibooru named LightningBolt~ I’ve known her for about a year or two even though I’ve never talked to her at all unless it was on Discord. She did send a pic of what she looked like and when I saw what she looked like I was in love with her!~ I won’t share or show what she looks like because I don’t have her permission or knowledge of consent from her. I have the pic her saved as my background tho ~.  
She is also very mean and sassy about anything but I adore her a lot. I wish I was with her so I can give her all of the love I have for her and no not in that way. Hugs here and there, kiss on the lips and maybe rub her legs and butt. To me she looks gorgeous and beautiful, I just wish I knew her and talked to her more often but I’m a very very very shy person. I would love to give her a massage on her back and give her the love that she needs. I’m 25 years old and idk how old she is…

Anyways that is who my secret admirer is and I’m hoping she can read this so she can see how I really feel about her.

LB~<3
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide