12.20% 5 votes
Blue Fast
9.76% 4 votes

Poll ends . 41 votes cast so far.

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
What’s on your mind? What are you doing right now? Let’s just chat.

I just discovered the Enderal total conversion mod for Skyrim. Puts Skyrim to shame. Better environments, better voice acting, better writing–it’s almost embarrassing. Leveling system is a bit odd but it has its charm.
Harshtag

Am horse
I’m tired. Work is running reduced staff “for safety” yet our workload is twice that of our normal amount. It seems they are trying to make back their losses from the virus.

Butter insect horse will calm me down, she always does.

Still waiting for my invite to try the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Yes my thoughts are this fragmented
Harshtag

Am horse
@Crazieman  
Yeah they bought back a ton of their old partners and it looks like it will be as computer-meltingly realistic as FSX was when it launched at the time. I recommend their YouTube channel, weekly updates and tech demos
gaia_mission
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Not yet a nirik
As for what’s on my mind I’m eagerly awaiting halo infinite and the mcc’s pc release of halo 3, that Ang gearing up for college during this mess, online classes are a godsend
gaia_mission

Not yet a nirik
@Officer Hotpants  
she basically took it over already, halo infinite is shaping up to make humanity on the back foot again, and honestly, im not sure what to feel about it, on one hand i like cortana on the other this return to form looks like its going to save halo from halo 5’s horrific mistakes
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@gaia_mission  
Well at least they didn’t make her suddenly too retarded to prosecute a war. Maybe it’s a good turn; the best villain is one you kinda like. Makes you more invested in their side of things.
gaia_mission

Not yet a nirik
@Officer Hotpants  
the problem is the motivation, she sacrifices herself in 4, but than all of a sudden goes this direction, to the point of wanting to put chief in stasis till its over, and straight up trying to kill blue team, the only family he has, to do it.

all of that considered, it is somewhat implied that exposure to forerunner technology did this to her, so perhaps infinite s ending will be getting her back, kinda a copout with how powerful 4’s ending was, but i wouldnt mind it
Officer Hotpants

Double-0 Negative
@gaia_mission  
I’d imagine splitting her consciousness into a million lesser Cortanas on unfamiliar hardware that then got nuked contributed to that. I kind of get the thing with the Chief, though. In her batshit crazy mind, she probably sees it all as a means to the end of protecting him from ever having to take the risks and endure the pains he did during the war & the Didact event ever again. I mean it’s fucking dumb to an outside observer, but then we’ve seen something very similar in the last few days.
Harshtag

Am horse
@Officer Hotpants  
I can see a twist ending where that Cortana is the less rational part of her AI, and during the split she became unrestrained from the logic she was surrounded by. Suddenly the other surviving fragments show up piloting forerunner vessels and Chief gets a hundred waifus the end
VioletBasilisk

No longer active
@Officer Hotpants  
Okay, that might just be the funniest comment I’ve ever seen on this site. 10/10.

In all seriousness, I was referencing the movie Shrek, where at one point, Shrek explains to Donkey how ogres are more than what other people think of them, and he does so by comparing himself to an onion by saying they both have layers. That scene was kinda where the whole “ogres are like onions” thing sprang up.
Jomok0
Artist -

i love yellow horse
Mostly just thinkin bout a horse I guess.  
And comics I wanna write and draw but am too lazy to make lmao
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide