Were you mentioned in the derpi chat leak?

Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
To my knowledge I wasn’t, and I don’t really see why I would. I’ve kept a modest and mostly low profile in the fandom since I joined back during season 2. I suppose I might be on derpiboorus radar now, though I can’t see why other then I’m a mod here. I’m a pretty chill person, I’m not one for stiring up trouble.

At worst I’ve been looked at cause I make dumb memes, compilations and color edits of sketch work, some involving aryanne.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
I’m a pretty chill person, I’m not one for stiring up trouble.

I wanna remind you that just yesterday an artist DEMANDED someone stop commenting on their artwork on Derpibooru because they participated in an Aryanne pack, and the mods banned the person who said no to that.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Zaknel  
Yes, that was an absolutely disgusting display what our world has been twisted and corrupted into.

And they, some derpibooru staff, tsp, wootmaster and dilarus and that other one, lightning something, from the article claim that WE are the intolerant Nazis who stand for the oppression of all those who are different from us.

I’m pretty sure we are, in fact, a diverse group of people. And from what I’ve seen and experienced here, I’m led to the conclusion that we are just a bunch of people who want to have fun interact with one another.
Adán Druego
Artist -

Please don’t judge me. If you’d like an explanation, I’d give you one.  
[22-Oct-19 02:39 PM] Teaspoon#9532
9:35 PM Adán Druego: Kay, but remember, I'm right in all I do. Biases because of what you are, are okay for now. People like me however are far more grand... and insane. Just because I'd exterminate you doesn't mean I hate you, there's just too many people and I believe the process should be as polite and respectful as possible. The gassing part would be painless... I think. That subject needs more researching, according to the UN.
[22-Oct-19 02:39 PM] Teaspoon#9532
amazing
[22-Oct-19 02:39 PM] GenericArchangel#2570
…k.
[22-Oct-19 02:46 PM] Zeb#3784
Yes Generic. This is what we deal with. Legit insane people.
[22-Oct-19 02:46 PM] Raptorshy#6268
I love people
[22-Oct-19 02:46 PM] Raptorshy#6268
Unironically
[22-Oct-19 02:47 PM] Teaspoon#9532
I would if this were a simulation and I could just study them in a clinical fashion
But it’s not, these people are real and among us
Some have jobs like us, go to class like us, shop at the same stores like us
[22-Oct-19 02:48 PM] Raptorshy#6268
And some of them are coming into my store and I get to tell them to leave
[22-Oct-19 02:49 PM] Raptorshy#6268
Well, not so much anymore
[22-Oct-19 02:49 PM] Raptorshy#6268
Fortunately working on a military base seems to keep out most of the really shitty and dumb people
[22-Oct-19 02:49 PM] GenericArchangel#2570
Listen I know folks like this exist. I accept that. But why be so into it you get banned from a website about magical talking equines? You don’t see me espousing my beliefs everywhere.
[22-Oct-19 03:01 PM] Raptorshy#6268
Nice use of espouse
Yeah I don’t get why people don’t have that filter on a site like this
It’s just…almost never relevant to the conversation they’re having
[22-Oct-19 03:03 PM] GenericArchangel#2570
It makes me appreciate the ones with filters. I’m friends with a guy who totally legit swears he isn’t a Nazi, but he never talks about politics so I genuinely don’t know for sure. I have a modicum of respect for that.
[22-Oct-19 03:09 PM] Ciaran#6987
Adan Druego reads like someone writing a short story about how their evil character sees themselves as the hero in the story
[22-Oct-19 03:13 PM] GenericArchangel#2570
I really do not understand how things like Neo-Nazism exist. Why? Why do you think these things?
[22-Oct-19 03:15 PM] byte[]#2610
Stereotyping and scapegoating
[22-Oct-19 03:15 PM] Raptorshy#6268
The least fun type of goat

I believe that was all due to my statement.

[05-Jul-20 01:52 PM] Joey#9000
I had different feelings on Discorage bans - they have their place for persistent ban evaders who we absolutely do not want on the site. they should be used when permabans on their own do not work
[05-Jul-20 01:52 PM] Ciaran#6987
@Joey Agreed.
[05-Jul-20 01:52 PM] Mikey#7286
cough cough
[05-Jul-20 01:52 PM] Mikey#7286
1CJB
[05-Jul-20 01:52 PM] Ciaran#6987
@Mikey Agreed.
[05-Jul-20 01:53 PM] Ciaran#6987
Adan Durengo

And ciaran even misspelled my name… that make him like literally worse than Hitler.

Why is he called that? Is it the Irish name Ciarán? If so, then he could at least put the proper accent mark in Adán.

Oh, and I’m not a neo-Nazi, white nationalist or supremacist. I’m not even that much of a racist… but these days everything is racism! I can criticize a person of a different race and not be a racist.

I called blacks “Negroes”… they’ve obviously never heard of the ¿book? “When The Negro Was In Vogue”.  
They don’t realize that it’s mostly whites who keep changing the term for their people, even though some blacks were perfectly fine with negro. In fact, those were the blacks, who were a part of the civil rights movement. You know, the ones who were actually oppressed and not the modern generations that are just losers.

These people, the younger hard left-wing of today’s generation, think they’re so smart and open-minded. They’re cultured and worldly. They stand for justice and equality. Yet they’re drones obeying the hive mind chasing latest fad. They’re rude and uncivilized, protected and so sensitive. Their justice is actually a lynch mob and their equality is just a reversal of the scales, allowing those who were oppressed and to now oppress. They think they’re owed something when many older generations know that if you want something in life you have to work for it. Nothing in life is ever free. There are not free hand-outs. Okay, there WERE no free hand-outs. That’s what many of them want.
Aperture_tech
Not a duck badge -

@Zaknel  
They also wiped my account entirely from their site and banned me from discord for appealing the ban because they banned me for posting my ban appeal. They also changed my personal title, because I suppose it pissed them off?
evan555alpha
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Artist - you can stop complaining about not having any flavour text on your artist badge now

Head Administrator
UwU Chwyasawis my waifu
Fuck, how did I miss this thread?  
Unfortunately, my only mention was from when I had made my first post criticising the initial ban that caused this gigantic mess:  
[28-Jun-20 07:08 PM] Mikey#7286
i don’t want people like Pirill to DNP, or other really good artists who are reasonable people, such as ncmares, rat, evehly, etc
[28-Jun-20 07:09 PM] Mikey#7286
evenalpha asked for one as well and he’s also one of those people
[28-Jun-20 07:10 PM] Joey#9000
Has Pirill indicated he’s likely to DNP?
[28-Jun-20 07:10 PM] Mikey#7286
not sure
[28-Jun-20 07:10 PM] Mikey#7286
but he’s a notable artist
[28-Jun-20 07:11 PM] Raptorshy#6268
Rat’s too good-natured and political-avoidy to go dnp
[28-Jun-20 07:11 PM] Raptorshy#6268
I don’t know about the others
-snip––
[28-Jun-20 07:15 PM] Joey#9000
Hah!
[28-Jun-20 07:16 PM] Mikey#7286
wait, i thought Evan DNPd, but it wasn’t that
[28-Jun-20 07:16 PM] Mikey#7286
he did criticize the ban though

I suppose that I should be glad to know that at least one staff member held me in a moderate regard…  
But c’mon, evenalpha? That’s a new one.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide