Welcome To The Site!

HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@Havoc  
You too. So I’ll share them to the dedicated posts for more exposure.

@TheGamerPainter  
Yep, that’s me. Please, do have a look at my gallery and leave as many comments at any pictures you like! I hope to see more of your suggestions.

|| BTW, can I ask you something about QAnon in a PM/DM? I mistook you for another user who loves Galarian Ponytas, sorry about that.||
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

@HorsesPlease19  
On behalf of the staff here, I’d like to be the first to say welcome.

This site prides itself on the fact that everyone can say what they want to without fear of censorship from the staff. Also, imo, the best way to get your art noticed here is to upload it yourself. Quite a few pieces of art go unnoticed because of the mass upload(12:00 am central standard time USA) . It’s hard to stand out in that sort of crowd. By far the images that do the best here are uploads separately.

If you want to upload your own art you can go here and opt out of the daily uploads.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask or you can PM me.

Welcome again.
GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Level 26
@HorsesPlease19  
Hello and welcome to this site! It’s always nice to have someone new, and someone from another part of the world! I am from the United Kingdom - specifically, England. It’s freezing now, almost slipped on some ice on my way home from work.

Your artwork is quite well made! I see you also dabble in Source Filmmaker, that’s pretty neat! Feel free to join in any of the threads, upload your artwork, and the rest.

Also, since you are an artist, you should recieve an artist’s badge sometime soon.
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
pingus
@Anonymous #FBA7  
We don’t discriminate solely based on the thematics on a users submissions (ie political bias, or other content users may find objectionable), so long as it’s pony related.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
Hello, world!

How did you get past our captchas, you damn dirty machine?

Jokes aside, welcome. Enjoy your stay and please feel free to shitpost as often as you can.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide