Waifu Wars

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I wish I could dream of waifu

My waifu could help you with that, but you’ll have to take back all the bad things you said about her first.
Jomok0
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

i love yellow horse
@Officer Hotpants  
Not really had the fun dreams, no. Oddly the only fictional character who shows up as a recurring element of my dreams is Birdman, from the cheap, poorly made Hanna Barbara cartoon from the 60s. AND I DON’T KNOW WHY

@Twiface  
Your waifu is based and radpilled and I love her but my waifu is still superior.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
Your waifu is based and radpilled

full

Why yes, she is quite radpilled indeed. She will ignore the last six words in that sentence and accept your apology.

@Havoc  
My waifu can step on yours.

Cute. How can she step on somepony taller than her?

full
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Havoc  
Out of curiosity,I looked up “jinmay vore” and what comes up is mostly the requests I myself got. Just to warn you, I don’t think they’re my best work.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Non pony waifu.  
Kozukozu,from Akibaranger.  
Played by Kozue Aikawa,dancer and choreographer mainly, occasionally sings and acts.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide