Video sharing thread

Anonymous #A1B6
@FeatherTrap  
THE PLANTS TURN CO2 INTO O2 FAG. ALSO TOO MUCH O2 WILL OXYDISE YOUR SKIN IT WILL BECOME SAGGING AND OLD-LOOKING YOU WILL LOOK LIKE 90 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHEN YOU ARE 34-40 YRS OLD. THIS IS WHY OUR SKIN LOOKS BETTER UNDER THOSE PARTS OF THE BODY THAT ARE PROTECTED BY CLOTHES. THIS IS WHY CO2 IS OK.  
ALSO I READ THAT INCREASED O2 PROPORTIONS IN THE AIR CAUSED ABNORMALLY LARGE LIFE MILLION YEARS AGO LIKE INSECTS AND ANIMALS WERE LARGER THAN NOW.

THE REAL LIST OF SUBSTANCES FROM THE EXHAUST PIPE:  
N2,Hydrocarbon (TOXIC), Tetraethyllead(TOXIC, NOW FORBIDDEN), Nitrogen oxides(TOXIC), Aldehydes(TOXIC), SOOT, Benzo(a)pyrene(TOXIC). SO DON’T HATE ON CO2 FAGGOT. BECAUSE I NEED GLOBAL WARMING IN CANADA.THE SNOW FALL WAS REPORTED IN CALGARY ON APRIL, 20 AND SNOW STILL LIES ELSEWHERE IN CANADA. I DON;T NEED SNOW THAT LIES FOR 5 TO 6 MONTH IT’S FUCKING DEPRESSING AND DEMORALIZING. IF YOU DON’T LIKE CO2 GO LIVE IN THE FROZEN SHITHOLE CANADA, FUCKING CO2 HATING FAGGOT. SO THEN IF THERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH EITHER TYPE OF THE AUTOMOBILES - THEN IT IS NOT IN THE CO2.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The official Power Rangers YouTube channel has begun to upload my favorite season, Time Force  
This one has a deformed guy, murder, a robot owl, cannibals, skipping homicidal robots and t-shirt armpit stains!
RD8K
Artist -

Patreon’s Disturbing Double Standard

And this is why I’m cool with loli content now because of this.

Apparently it’s a hell of a lot easier to view a drawing as underaged, but it seems to be difficult as hell for them to tell the difference between an adult and an actual child in real life.

This seems like the combination of ignorance and just not caring.

But what really led to this is the amount of people that bitched and moan about fictional characters.

This is the consequence of witch hunting drawings and yet some people who are against drawings don’t seem to understand that and probably don’t even really care. As they see an immediate threat that they have no proof it actually exists. And when the actual threat is in plain sight, they’ll just act like it isn’t there.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I downloaded a video editing app.  
Here’s the first video I’ve made with it:  
full

The image is a link.  
The editing app leaves a watermark in the bottom right corner, even though I downloaded it. It wants me to buy a pro version to get rid of it. The editing app also cut off a few seconds of the first part of the video. I read reviews where the biggest issue other people had was out of sync audio, which I was lucky to avoid.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide