Video sharing thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I finally had the time to finish my Disney Era Power Rangers DVD Collection video!  
Unfortunately, I wasn’t aware of a bizarre limitation my camera has. It will only record for 46 minutes and 44 seconds before it just stops. I was planning on the video being about an hour, but had to split it into 2 parts.  
Part 1  
Part 2
FeatherTrap
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@UrbanMysticDee  
They also create more CO2 emissions per mile then their gas guzzling counterparts.

But don’t worry, those emissions are all happening at the coal-burning power plant that provides you the electricity to power your feel-good novelty, so no need for you to stop and think about how your car is being powered and feel bad about it.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
People like when I talk about random Power Rangers books, for some reason.  
My latest videos barely break ten views, but this one is up to 55. I just wanted to do another video, and I didn’t know what to talk about, so I just grabbed a random book of my shelf.  
I did find a bizarre thing in there where everyone’s Zords get a name, except Chip, the yellow Mystic Force Ranger’s. I wonder what it is with Power Rangers books throwing shade at yellow Rangers.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide