Video sharing thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheBridge  
I guess everyone was curious who this “Ninjakon” was. Most people were probably like, “What season is this guy from? He looks like that armored guy from season 3, but wasn’t he blue? And what’s with that symbol on his chest? Isn’t that from Ninja Storm? And the helmet, isn’t that the helmet of the red ranger from Zyuohger? Is that the season we’re getting next year?”  
People seem to like my video. It’s only got one dislike. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any additional info on the figure, I could only theorize and make assumptions.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
>Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any additional info on the figure, I could only theorize and make assumptions.  
Power rangers unsolved mystery then! That actually makes it more interesting if you ask me,
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Normally I like watching speed runners fly into an autistic rage over their glitches not glitching optimally, but I’m pretty sure there’s a real problem here. This guy sounds like he needs an actual intervention.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
>Video credit: Dex Stewart  
Congrats on mild recognition! Was there any increase in views to your video? I wouldn’t think much, but I would think a few people would possibly be interested in the review.

Also, not to insult the guy, but he kind of reminds me of Sam Hyde. At least the way he looked in all those pictures to spread misinformation during disasters and tragedies of his crimes. I am guessing it it the glasses and dyed blond hair:  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide