Video sharing thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@UrbanMysticDee  
The original King Kong was 18 feet tall. If they’re going to arbitrarily scale him up to fight Godzilla, it doesn’t matter how much they do it.

full

And Godzilla is clearly still much larger anyway. Easily triple King Kong’s mass.
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@UrbanMysticDee  
And in the one you cited he spontaneously got lightning powers to tip the scales at the end. This one has largely the same plot as the 1962 film. Kong will win because he is the good guy, and it’s unfeasible that he would win. So it was going to be something.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I may or may not post a video of the tiny Sunset Shimmer doll I made in 2018 if it’s possible to have unlisted videos on Bitchute. I don’t want just anyone seeing it, it would be something just for here.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Acres  
I love this scene. It never gets old. It manages to nail the very hard-to-achieve cosmic horror. It’s not that he’s evil; it’s that he’s so far beyond them and so distant that he can’t care.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Very bad biography of Bodhidharma. I trained for about 3 years under a real Japanese Zen Roshi. He completed the full koan course and received Dharma transmission, that took 40 years, he’s certified in a lineage that goes all the way back to Bodhidharma. I’ve also read a dozen or so books written by actual Tibetan monks and acclaimed Western scholars who’ve made careers working with Tibetan monks.

While I’m a Christian my practices are fundamentally Buddhist because we’ve lost almost every link to the early Christianity of the Desert Fathers, so when they talk about things like Theosis we have very little to go on and a lot of reconstruction needs to be done.

From that standpoint I can say that this guy in this video gets so much wrong. I only listened to six minutes and it would probably take 30 minutes just to correct all the mistakes he’s already made.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide