Video sharing thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Packard Bell Corner Computer

Kids these days won’t know what a computer is. Pronounced Kom-pyooter, it’s a box that sits on your desk, which is usually three or four pieces of wood screwed together that you stick a computer on so that dust and carpet doesn’t get sucked into the fan on the back if you were to stick it on the ground. You plugged it into a specialized giant capacitor ray gun to see and interact with the data that would otherwise be trapped inside. You could do a few things with a computer, like file your taxes, process words, or play original Doom. A computer usually cost the entire entertainment budget for a whole year. Games came in smaller cardboard boxes with novel-length instruction books. Everything did. Back in the 90s paper actually grew on trees and we had a shitton of trees with which to make paper. Not like today where trees are near extinct and electronics manufacturers expect you to download a PDF and print it yourself because they’re cheap bastards. They make you spend the entire afternoon at Kinkos.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
I miss the 90 page game manuals that gave full rundowns on every weapon, tech or race and background lore. I couldn’t hope to count how many times I read the manuals for Diablo, Starcraft and Ascendancy.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide