Video game thread

Cyborg_pony
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Officer Hotpants
Vtubers are sweet and focus on entertaining the viewers show off video game they’re playing. Drag Queens are snide, overly sexual, put themselves first and foremost eating “tendies” over the game and look like they’re sticky to the touch.
Hilarious that Capcom thought Ashly and Juri were too sexal and showed too much skin, but that was okay. Also funny how Christians and wokests like Kotaku will come to and agree that they’re both terrified of seeing polygonal panties or exposed leg or even belly. Oh my! Better not let little Timmy see some women skin in a video game, Who knows what he’ll do! Sit him down front Bqitch pudding with protruding nipples and a mustache in stead.
Posted Report
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
I’m so fucking mad. I was playing Diablo 4 and I found six legendaries. SIX. FUCKING. LEGENDARIES. All in one dungeon. All within 10 minutes of the dungeon I was exploring, and all at level 10. And what happens? I run into an event that spawns dozens of spider possessed corpses, they all explode one after another in my face and stun me to the point where I can’t heal, and then I die. And the character was hardcore, so I can’t play with him anymore. My beautiful luck. Gone as fast as I obtained it. I could cry rn.
Posted Report
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The success of Resident Evil 4 Remake already has game journos dusting off the ‘black zombies are racist’ narrative in anticipation of an RE5 Remake.
Posted Report
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis
For some reason that archive site never loads for me. I remember the retarded ass “it’s racist to portray Africa as being full of black people” articles, though. One of the early signs of the infection that had set in. I’m eager to see how much worse the articles are this time around.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@Officer Hotpants
It’s your browser. If you don’t have the Google Chrome version released one second ago nothing will load for you. No, the version released one minute ago won’t work it has to be the one from one second ago.
Posted Report
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
It sounds like the Silent Hill 2 remake is going to be faithful to the original. Considering how hard Konami’s banking on the franchise, it had better be. They could shoot their comeback in the foot right at the start if they go ‘modern audience’ on this one.
Posted Report
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@TrukkinDuck
Maybe eventually. It seems like it would fit into the anthology model Konami’s going with better than it would have the original series. Silent Hill is going to become something like a Twilight Zone or Black Mirror, focused on standalone entries that tell their own story, not necessarily even involving the town itself.
Posted Report
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ponypony221
Nope. Won’t even allow me to connect.
@IvanSatoru
Got curious and checked. It appears that my browser is indeed my issue, and it’s apparently fairly common. And it doesn’t have a solution short of basically disabled all security features on your system. Which is fucking retarded and will not be happening.
Posted Report
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
How does the new RE4 stack up to the original? I’ve heard wildly different takes, and my overall impression is that it comes down to personal taste.
Posted Report
Anonymous #2138
Steam is going to officially CEASE support of Windows 7, 8, AND 8.1. I know that it wouldn’t last forever, but why not Just Windows 7? Oh yeah, “Muh embedded Chrome-based browser client won’t accept further updates!” At least it doesn’t apply to Mac nor Debian, Ubuntu, Lubuntu, Manjaro nor Linux Mint OSes. Shame that Steam isn’t seriously considering re-coding the steam client to be more like either Ungoogled Chrome, or Brave
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide